Black outs

This is my first entry for the contest lol Thank You *miss_dizzyhead* for the awesome banner :D

 *****************************************************************************************

Recap:

“So can I kiss you?”

“Yes” I whispered.

With that he pressed his wet warm lips against mine. He put a hand behind my head pulled my down to deepen the kiss. His tongue swiped the bottom of my lip begging me to let him in. I granted that, I opened my mouth just enough for him to enter. He slipped his tongue in battle me for dominance.

I let him have it, his hands slide up against my sides making me shiver against him. After we pulled away with ragged breaths

He smiled with a light in his eyes. “What to be my girlfriend?”

I smiled and kissed him again. “What do you think?” I said against him smiling.

 *********************************************************

~*Red Ridge High School*~

I was back in class sitting in my desk, taking a quick power nap when someone called out to me. Well not really called more like yelled.

“LORI!!!!!!!” I heard an annoying overly high pitched voice say my name.

I groaned picking up my head, “What do you want Amber?” I said giving her a lazy look.

“It’s movie night at my place tonight”

“I can’t”

She looked at me with ‘Why the f$%* not?’ look.

“I have a ……(I’m going to regret this, I just know it) date with my boyfriend” I said immediately covering my ears.

“YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!” She yelled right in front of my face causing my ears to ring still even when they were covered. The whole class looked at me even Greg. I dreaded the fact that Amber has no shame. That girl will gloat about anything even when it’s stuff about someone else. In short she was a gossip and she made sure, she was the queen of the truthful gossip.

That was the one thing I liked about her she wouldn’t gossip about something unless it was true and she had the facts. I told her she could become a Journalist but, she plans on being a trophy wife.

“WHEN? WHERE? HOW DID YOU MEET? DID YOU GUYS DO IT YET? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?” She bombed me with questions.

I sighed, “Last-night, at the city lake, he almost ran me over, no, and we are going to the carnival” I said answering every question in order.

“He almost ran you over? And you’re dating him?” She said in disbelief.

“Yes” I said bluntly.

“Name, age, and how hot?”

“Thor Myers, 19, and I say he is pretty hot well if you’re into the six pack tanned skin semi longish dark brown hair with hazy light brown eyes” I said shrugging. Her eyes widen with her jaw dropped to the floor.

Before she can bombard me with more questions the teacher came in. Amber groaned being displease at not being able to ask me more questions. She turned as started for her desk across the room, not without shooting me a ‘This isn’t over’ look. I gave her the ‘Do I even have a choice?’ look.