Interview with Millie_

What’s your name?

. Millie

How old are you?

15

When’s your birthday? (this is my favourite question to ask for some reason)

January 10, 1998

How long have you been writing?

Hmm, well I've been writing like, seriously since early last year.

What’s your favourite book on wattpad?

 That's a difficult question, but probably The Exploration of the Male Anatomy.

Ohh I love that!!

And favourite author?

Most likely writerbug44, because she's insanely talented and just a really cool person.

Off of Wattpad, I think my favorite story is probably Twenty Boy Summer or The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy. My favorite author though would be Sarah Dessen.

Reading or writing?

Writing, definitely. I like to read and all, but I usually write more.

What kind of stories do you like to read?

Teen Fiction, Romance and Humor, basically.

 What do you mean like, stories? Or genres? Because I have quite a bit of stories: Best Friends Are Forever, The Anderson Boys, Forever and Always, Shamelessly Falling, Summer Doesn't Last Forever, Losing Grip, Serendipity, Poor Little Rich Girl, 90 Days, Like Crazy and Give Me Love. And all of them are either Teen Fiction and Romance or Teen Fiction and Humor. (:

Yeah, lol I’ve read most of them, they’re really awesome!

What’s your favourite story from your own collection?

. My favorite story of mine is Serendipity, I think. It was just so easy to write and I just loved it.

Who are your favourite character from your stories?

 My top three favorite characters of mine are probably Tanner, (Serendipity, Give Me Love) Mason (Like Crazy) and Sydney (Serendipity, Give Me Love). Of course, I love them all, but I think they're my favorites.

Where do you get idea for your stories?

Movies, Songs, Pictures, all that good stuff.

What would you like to achieve on wattpad?

Oh, I don't think I have any goals. I guess 10,000 fans would be a milestone, haha.

Favourite food?

Um, I dunno, I like pizza more than I should, I think.

Hobbies?

Writing and Netflixing, mostly, that's all I really ever do.

Any last words to your fans?

 I'm sorry that I'm so awkward, but I love you all more than you'll ever know! (:

Aw lol you’re not AWKWARD!! I wonder who told you that?!