Part 1

Before you start reading this please understand that I'm not great with grammar but I check as thoroughly as I can before I publish anything. I hope any of you grammar nazi's out there can overlook the mistakes and enjoy the story :)

Yours truly
        C
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old wooden door creeks open as a young boy peaks through "Sir Caden?" His voice calls shyly from across the room. "S-sir?" He repeats fearfully

"What?!" Caden complains. Yelling in to his deflated pillow and covering himself in his golden silk sheets. "What did I tell you about waking me up early?"

The boy immerses himself in to the round vibrant  room to face Caden who is sprawled out across his bed almost as messily as the sheets. "the pope is here, sir" the boy says hastily.

Caden shoves his  sheets away from himself "here? In this castle? Right now?" The boy nods "why do you not just start with that?!" Caden says pushing the boy to the side and  rushing across the room. His heavy feet hit the ground quickly making enough noise to wake up the opposing rooms, making his way to  his mirror he then begins to fix his long, seemingly perfect velvet red  hair"no time for a shower" he whispers to himself." Hurry boy get my cloths together" he says as he crosses the room to close the door.

The boy makes his way to Caden's dresser and begins to sift through his clothing in awe of all of the expensive golden and purple threads. He then  lays some undergarments on the bed behind him  only for them to be taken hurriedly by Caden "get my proper morning cloths boy" he commands.

"but sir" the boy corrects "it's noon"

Caden pauses and looks at the boy surprised "I slept till noon?" Before the boy could respond he is cut off "never mind it, Proper noon cloths then"

The boy pulls out a wispy white undershirt, an elegant purple vest, and black wool pants,  only to be followed by a whisky golden fur cloak lined with grey wolf fur and spotted with black. He lays the outfit on the bed only to once again be taken by Caden. He pounces around the room rapidly as he pulls on the wool pants. "Why must winter be so cold as to make us wear wool?"

The boy stands awkwardly in the corner of the room, debating to himself weather it was a genuine question or not.

Once dressed, Caden starts toward the door "come boy take me to the pope." He  demands.

The character at the top is Caden.
Keep scrolling ;) sense this chapter is so short I decided to just add the second one in there.