Chapter 20

This is the first time for the Horvejkuls and the Chois sitting together for a breakfast. Minho was relieved that his parents in law forgave him for what he had done before. Eventhough Nichkhun still doubting his son in law, but a big part of his heart believe that Minho really loves his daughter and will never cheated on her.
Sulli glanced at her husband beside. Since just now, he kept eating and munching.
"Hubby, don't you still full ?" She asked teasingly.
Minho looked at her with his full mouth. He munch all of it before answering her. "No, lately I've no appetite to eat and now I want to make up back those hell 4 months." He answered and dive in again.
He didn't know that his words gave a punch to Nichkhun's and Tiffany's heart. They were so guilty because of them Minho became like this. Before this they promised to Mr Bae that they will take a good care of this orphan but now things were opposite. They threw Minho to the deepest hell of his life since 25 years of his existence.
Sulli smiled bitterly while patting his back. "Eat slowly hubby or else you will get choke later. There still many food here."
Minho nodded and kept eating.
"Appa omma, Minho and I planned to get back to our house after this. You guys don't have to worry since we know how to take care of ourselves." Sulli said.
Nichkhun looked at her seriously. "Are you serious ? You're still not in a good condition Ssul." He said.
Minho wiped his mouth. "I will take care of my own family appa. Both of them are the most precious things in my life now. I will not let anything scratched them." Minho said seriously while gripping Sulli's hand.
Tiffany nodded. "It's true oppa. Let them be. We have give them too much pain already. Lets give them their happiness this time oppa. Plus, they both adults now." She pleaded.
"Can you promise me that Wendy girl will not try to destroy your marriage ? Can you Minho ?" Nichkhun asked.
Minho sighed. "I can't promise that but I promised that I will do anything to avoid her bothering us again. I will serve my life to protect my family." He said confidently.
Sulli smiled sweetly to him. He was not only perfect on his appearance but his manner and heart also a perfection !
Nichkhun closed his eyes. "Okay, I will let you go this time. But promise me that you will take care of my daughter and my grandchild greatly if you don't want that 4 hell months of you guys come again." He threatened.
Minho and Sulli smirked. "We'll never let that happen again." They said simultaneously. Sulli laughed at their synchronization and rest her head on his shoulder.
Suddenly, Tiffany remembered something. "You guys still don't tell us about the gender of this little one."
"You're right Fany. Is the baby a prince or a princess ?" Nichkhun asked excitedly. He can't hide the giddiness that he felt in his heart.