4 Young Men

RayRay

"Hey Aaliyaaaah. " 😏 I said, a wide smirk playing out on his face as I approached Aaliyah.

"What do you want today RayRay? ion got time and I'm running late for class .. AGAIN.. for the second time this week." I grimaced .

"Somebody woke up a lil grumpy today, what, you didn't get a chance to comb out that nappy ass hair on top of your head this morning?"

Aaliyah glared at me viciously.

"RayRay don't start with me today boy, like i said, i don't got time I'm running late for class." Aaliyah said as she closed her locker & gave me a cold stare. She began down the hall to first period class, ignoring me. "Ha! Love you too Aaliyah , you better get in class or yo ass is grass". I said as I turned the opposite way.

"Man , Aaliyah looked too damn good this morning. Even though her hair was a lil messy and she looked as though she was sporting half pajamas and half out clothes But, that don't matter when your secretly in love with someone and don't know how to tell them nor , express it to them. Damn ! How could I be so stupid ? Im naturally smooth when it comes to grabbing girls man , & here i am playing the game stupid as fuck.

I gotta talk to my bro Roc about this.. Maybe he can give me some good advice before I fuck any chances up with this one."

As RayRay Turned the corner to go to 1st period, there was his bro Roc closing his locker. He thought it would be a good time to talk to roc since they had 1st block together. "Aye Roc, what's up, I need to talk to you about some." Roc looked at RayRay & began bursting into laughter. "Yo, Ray Aaliyah don't got time foe you" Roc said, bellowing a feminine voice , trying to mock Aaliyah. "Roc that shit ain't funny, & she don't talk like that. I'm serious tho i really like her, but she be bullshittin too much dawg." "yo, on some real shit tho ray.. Maybe she feels your the one who's bullshittin, i mean, you always roastin her every time you see her. Maybe she'on like that shit bro , you gotta chill on that shit. Just be nice to her & show her you really care & like her iighte bro? C'mon or we gone be late for Mr. docs class".

Tell what you guys think💕also comment . #Unknownnn