she will be okay

"even though she loved him so much, he loved someone else, but it was okay, because she loved that someone too."

She was going to be okay, because even though her heart broke the day Aella came into her life, another piece of it grew. For a decade, she has loved one boy, a boy that had eyes so blue, he could melt the stars. And for her entire life, she tried to get him to look at her for once, to see her truly for what she was. But she didn't make her love obvious, because she thought that one day he'll come to love her. But then a girl entered the world, and no matter how hard she tried, the boy would never look at her again, because every time she gazed at him, his eyes would be on someone else. It was hard not to stare at Aella, because for some reason, people can't help but look at the fire, and that's how they get burned by the flames. 

At first she was angry, she had loved him for years, so how can one girl storm in and take him away? But then she fell in love with her too, because Aella had grabbed her hand and pulled her from the darkness, and for the first time in her life, Sophia realized that someone could finally see her truly as what she is. And so she knew she would be okay, even though every time she saw them talk and laugh, her heart broke. But it was okay, because she loved them both so much that she couldn't bear to lose either of them. She would sacrifice her own love, so that the two people she loved will continue to smile. 

And no matter how much it hurt her every time, she told herself it would be okay, because every time she sunk into the darkness,

she knew there were two hands that would help her out.