Wave Runner Fun . ;) ~Liam Payne Dirty Fan Fic~

You and Liam have been dating for a long time now and he decided to take you out to the beach house that he and boys have . Liam really wanted to teach you how to surf but you refused ; you wanted to go out on the wave runners . You told him that he can teach how to drive that instead . :) Once you got onto the wave runners , you sat behind Liam and wrapped your arms around him . As you and Liam were driving around on the water , you unzipped Liams life-jacket and started to feel his chest and abs . 

"Feeling a little horny ?" Liam askes you . You can tell he has a smirk on his face . 

"Maybe" . You reply resting your head on his back still holding onto his chest .

Once you and Liam got back to the beach , you wanted to drive the wave runner . So you get on first and Liam pushes it out and jumps on behind you . (You and him are really close ) . ;) He wraps his arms around your waist and you start to drive . As your out on the water , the waves bounce you up and down bringing you and Liam closer and closer together . You can feel his erection poking against your butt . A smirk appears on your face and you have an idea . You start to slowly grind your hips on his buldge . A small moan escapes his lips and you continue on . He leans forward and whispers into your ear . 

"Back to the beach now" .

So back you went and as soon as you stopped the wave runner , Liam jumps off , pulls it in and grabs you off it and throws you over his shoulder . He runs back to the beach house and shuts the door behind him . You carries you upstairs to the bed room you and him share . He tosses you onto the bed and shuts and locks the door behind him . He turns around and looks at you .

"Do you think it's funny teasing me out there like that ?!" He shouts at you . 

" Yeah , I think it was quite enjoyable" . You say smirking at him . 

He gives you a very sexy glare .

"Well , I guess you need to be punished" . He says with a wink . 

You wink back . Liam starts to walk towards you and once he gets close enough he crashes his lips into yours . Kissing you softly at first , but then gets more rough with every kiss . He licks your bottom lip begging for enterance and you let him in just this once because you knew you were in for it . He now has you pinned to the bed and he starts to untie your bikini top . He breaks the kiss after getting your top off and starts leaving little love bites all the way from your neck t your chest . He starts to massage your left boob will he sucks on your right nipple . A small moan escapes your lips ; Liam stops and looks up at you .

"Did I say you could moan ?". You shake your head and he continues . 

After he finishes up with that , he moves back up to your lips and starts to kiss you again . While he kisses you he starts to untie your bottom , but has a little trouble with this one . Once he gets them off , he slips a hand down there and starts to massage your clit . Once again a moan escapes your lips . He stops and looks at you again . 

"Sorry baby , you just make me feel so good" . He winks at you but now he moves his lips down to your opening and without warning sticks in his tounge . You moan with pleasure and your pretty sure Liams fine with your moans now . Right before you reach your high , he stops and stand up .

"Why did you stop ??!!" You say with anger and confusion . You want him now . 

He smirks at you . 

"I want you to beg for me" . You smirk and stand up and walk over to him .

You start to whisper in his ear . 

"Oh Liam , you make me feel so good . Any girl would be lucky to have your d*ck inside them". He moans and you move your hand down to his buldge and say :

"Do I really make you this excited ?" . 

You start to unbuckle his belt and then pull down his swim shorts and boxers . 

"It's not fair that I'm the only naked one" . 

You remove his shirt and say into his ear . 

"I want you inside me Liam ... NOW" . 

Before oyou can blink Liam pushes you down onto the bed and slams into you . You scream out in pleasure and his thrusts are hard and fast . He leans down and whispers in your ear .

"Your not gonna be able to walk tomorrow" . 

After a couple more thrusts he scream out :

"LIAM , I'M CLOSE !!!" .

"Me to baby , just hold it a bit longer" .

His thrusts get sloppier and then you feel him twitch and then he yells out :

"NOW" . 

Then you both release yourselves and ride out your highs . Then he falls onto the bed beside you .  

"Wow (Y/N) , Best . Sex . Ever" .

"I agree" . 

You both get dressed and head downstairs ; you are greeted by the boys . 

"LIAM , I'M CLOSE !" . Louis says obviously mocking you .

"Me too baby just hold it a bit longer !" . Niall says mocking Liam . 

You blush and burry your face in Liams chest . EMBARASSING . 

"Come on guys . Your just jealous you don't have (Y/N) as a girlfriend and that you can't screw her when you want" . 

You blush more and the boys settle down . They all give you hugs saying hi and everything , and then you all sit down and watch a movie . THE END . 

Hope you like it . :)