CowBoy Love'n

Hey guys so this is my first story so bare with me. I am writing most of this in my phone so I apologize in advance for anything that isn't grammatically correct. sometimes I don't even see the errors in my phone. I also don't have a picture for the story yet because I can't decide. I will put one up as soon as possible. Thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoy!!! (: I also want to let readers know that this story will have mature content. So if you are younger or get offended easily please don't read! I am not trying to offend anyone, just want to share my stories. so I've again this will have RATED R content so do not read if this is not for you. Thank you !!

~~~~~~Chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever had someone tell you that some where else in the world there is someone that looks just like you? I sure have, more than once actually. I never thought it was true until one day when I met a guy that was a spitting image of my ex-boyfriend.

It all started when my family moved to Tennessee because of my dad's job being transferred. Im not to upset about the move. I mean yeah I'm going to miss my best friend, but they can always visit right? I lived in Boston for my whole life, so Tennessee is going to be a big difference, but I'm ready for the change.

"Ariel" my mother yelled, "Let's go, we are going to miss our flight! "

"I'll be right down Mom", I yell back. I stand in the middle of my room staring at the blank walls which hold all the memories from the day I was born forward. I'm gonna miss it here. I grab my Vera Bradley duffel bag and suitcase and head for the stairs.

"Finally! Ariel we are probably just going to make our flight you need to hurry up and get your bags into the limo.

I nod my head and make my way out of the house and to the limo. The driver takes my bags and I take one last look at the house before getting into the limo. Incase you were wondering, yes my family does have money. Were aren't some insane billionares that everyone in the world knows about, but my family is well off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane ride seemed pretty short considering I slept most of the way. I waited in line to claim my baggage with my mother then finally was in the limo and on my way to my new home.

"So your brothers are loving the new house." my mother said trying to make small talk. I have three brothers the youngest is named Charlie he's six, the middle one is named Peter he's 12 and the oldest is Jason, he's 21 for and a half years older than me. That's right I'm the lucky 17.

"That's great Mom, I'm glad they like it down here." I respond to my mother's comment.

"I really think your going to love it as well. " she says

"Mom we are moving into a modern style mansion in the middle of Tennessee ... we are going to stick out like a sore thumb ... I'm never guns have friends once they see where I live. "

"Oh honey, stop being so dramatic! You can't just assume things."

I just ignored my mother after that. We sat quietly the rest of the trip which took at least 45 minutes. Finally my mom told me we were about ten minutes away. I started looking out the window seeing if I could see any neighbors, but all I saw was a very large field with a few houses running, and a boy on one of them watching over. I couldn't see his face from where I was, but I could tell he was a southern fellah. He was wearing a cowboy hat and boots! Finally my mom says were here, I look out the window and I'm in utter and complete shock. The house is amazing and not what I expected at all. It's this large southern style house with an enormous barn. It's absolutely breathe taking. I follow my mother in and hear voices coming from one of the rooms off the main hallway. I walk in and sure enough my three brothers are sitting there playing video games. I say hello and decide to give myself a tour. The first thing I want to see is the barn or back. I run through the house barely glancing at anything in the house. I get to the barn and walk through the large open door, and there inside is the cowboy I saw riding around earlier. I take a closer glance and cannot believe my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for chapter 1 what do you guys think ??? I really hope you like it! I put a lot of thought into it! the story is going to get a lot more interesting as it goes on. Things will definitely hear up. And a lot is going to unravel in this mansion southern house. Get ready for more hats, boys, & of course sexy cowboys (;