Survival: Kill or be Killed

DO NOT READ THIS!!!

***AVALIBLE TO READ GOOD VERSION SOON (HOPEFULLY)***

*****

Note:

Again this does NOT follow the show The Walking Dead. I'm just using some of the characters. I do not own the rights of the characters from the show, but I do for the characters I made up.

From the show: Rick, Daryl, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, Beth, Carl, Judith, Michonne, and Tyreese.

I made up: Brittany, Jackson, Jarrett, Megan, Zak, Charlie, Sarah, William, Charlotte, Damon, Carlee, Ethan, Shayonna, Matthew, Justin, Alex, Dakota, Lilly, and Jessie.

*****

My name is Brittany Whay. I'm 18 years old. I have two younger brothers, Jackson and Jarrett, they're both 16. I also have a younger sister, Megan, she's 13. We lost our parents when this whole thing started. I had to kill them. Well, not them exactly. The walker versions of them. After that we went on the road, not knowing what to find or expect. We ended up finding a group that we stayed with until.....

*****

I lay in the tent trying to fall asleep. I just have this bad feeling that I can't shake. I look to my right and see Jackson and Jarrett sleeping soundly. I look to my left and see Megan also sleeping soundly.

I quietly get up, careful not to wake anyone up. It's almost pitch black and I can't see a thing

 "Britt? That you?" I hear Zak whisper.

"Yeah Zak, it's me," I say.

"You okay?"

"Yup. I just can't sleep."

"You're welcome to join me on watch."

"Okay," I say smiling while taking the ax that Zak is holding out for me.

We walk around slowly for a while then I hear something in the woods that are surrounding us.

"What was that?" Zak asks before I can.

"I don't-"

I was interrupted by something grabbing my arm. Before I have time to react to it, the thing is killed by Zak.

I look towards the woods and see a horde walking towards us. There must be about 100 walkers.

"Shit!" Zak yells then grabs my wrist and runs to Charlie's tent and unzips it. "Charlie!"

Charlie sits up then asks, "What?!"

"Walkers. A bunch of them."

There's a scream.

Charlie jumps up then hurries out of his tent with his gun.

Everyone is now getting out of their tents and killing walkers or running from them.

There"s only 12 of us total.

"Brittany, get everyone out of here," Zak demands then goes and helps Charlie.

The camp is overrun and I still can't really see. I frantically look around to find someone. I see a walker going for Megan. I run over to her and kill it. I grab her hand and go to find others. I find Jackson and Jarrett killing a group of walkers.

"They got Sarah and William!" Jarrett yells while backing up.

I quickly roll count in my head while looking around:

Charlie-check.

Zak-check.

Siblings-check,check,check.