My Life Line

Hi my name is Helen. My life was perfect until my parents died in a car crash. They died instantly without saying a good-bye.

    After  the drama of the crash, I was fostered by a couple that already had a daughter named Bess. I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT THING! Bess always tells me what to do! I am 10 for pete's sake and she has the nerve to tell me what to do!

    My foster parents are okay, I guess. But they're not as I expected. I HATE MY NEW LIFE! My foster parents are always away, so I have to take care of Bess with a little help from our babysitter, Jade. I love Jade. She is like the best thing that has happened to me since the crash. I wish Jade could be my mom. Then I heard that she was looking for a little girl to adopt.

    “Hey Jade are you looking for a little girl to adopt." I asked.

    “Yes I am, why do you ask.” Jade replied, curiously.

    “Could you adopt me?" I pleaded. 

   “I have no idea if I could or not, Helen. I would love you to though." She said.

    I need my foster parents to say yes so I can live with Jade. She is a lot like my real mom. The next day, Jade came to me while Bess was playing and said,

     “I asked your parents and they said no." She seemed very upset about it. I was too. 

    I know how I can get my foster parents to say yes; to always get in trouble.  So the next day I started the first part of my plan. First I, spilt dirt all over the floor. Then, the next day, I played ball with Bess in the house and broke a vase and three antiques. Then I fed Bess all the ice cream. That was a little more than three tubs. They almost killed me. They told me to get out of this house and stay out so I did and I moved in with Jade.

    Now my life is extra special for me NOW I CAN HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

            Thank you mom and dad up in haven you helped me.

                                                                                    I LOVE YOU.