666 Cup Noodle

(I was a bit lazy with the formatting this time... I probably will only do it fancily with short stories.)

            "Cup Noodles. We are finally in a place safe from Kokkuri-San," Kohina spoke in her usual doll monotone as she sat perched on the branch of a high tree. After thoroughly examining the familiar design of the red and white 666 Noodles that dominated most of her closets before Kokkuri-San started terrorizing her life, Kohina realized she didn't have any hot water to cook the precious treasure. "Ahh..." she quietly wailed. "Ichimatsu has once again been separated from the extraordinary great cheapness of the cup noodle, and the wonderful watery broth full of preservatives and other ingredients that are most likely not entirely edible... The true essence of poverty."

           "I've found her! My Dearest One! She's up there!" Inugami's voice voice squeaked out from his animal form. He was riding on a less than amused Kokkuri-San's head, which had already gained two tick marks. "Kohina! I prepared dinner for you, and you snuck off to eat that poison?" "Little Lady, come down here! It's dangerous up there~!" a drunk Shigaraki added, drool running down his mouth. Finally, Kokkuri-San, who had been becoming more and more impatient, grew so many tick marks that it shouldn't have been physically possible. He turned into his animal form and climbed up the tree, to snatch the cup noodle from an unhappy Kohina. "Ahh... Ichimatsu's plan has failed. Kokkuri-San has stolen the cup noodle." She reached her arms out in an attempt to steal them back. Yet, she lost her balance, and began to fall from the tree.

        "My Dearest One! I shall save you!" Inugami called, yet he was useless in his small purple form. Shigaraki was too drunk to help, and he had passed out. Kokkuri-San was continuing to lecture the now-absent Kohina with his eyes closed, cup noodle in paws.

       Suddenly, a red light burst from the 666 Cup Noodle in Kokkuri-San's paws. In shock, he shot back and fell off the branch and onto the ground below. Kohina had stopped midair, and now began to rise, her body now also radiating the same red aura of light. "K-Kohina?" Kokkuri-San squeaked out. "What's happening?" "Ichimatsu has been blessed with the power of the cup noodle," Kohina spoke in her eternal monotone. "Yes.." a deep voice resonated from the cup noodle. "I, Satan- I mean 666 Cup Noodle, will grant you one wish as well as save you from falling from the tree. Choose wisely. I shall leave you once you decide." Kokkuri-San stood in shock at this turn of events. Shigaraki suddenly recovered and yelled out suggestions. "Unlimited money and beautiful ladies! Come on Kohina, you know what's important!" "No!" Inugami squealed. "My Dearest One will certainly wish for us to be together forever without that pesky Kokkuri-San in the way!" Kokkuri-San only escaped his stupor after Kohina began to speak. "I wish for..." all of the spirits possessing Kohina leaned in anxiously, waiting for her answer. "Infinite cup noodles," Kohina finished. They all yelled out in disappointment and surprise that probably should not have been there, faces contorted in shock. "Very well!" the 666 Cup Noodle spoke. He then disappeared in another flash of light leaving all the spirits still in shock, and Kohina slurping up the 666 Cup Noodle.