Prologue

[A/N: This story is gonna contain adult content that might disturb some. So I rather you not read if you dislike really bad language or forceful sex ... :/ Hope you enjoy the prologue of 'I'm Noone's Omega!]

Enjoy! ❤

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Anthony let a loud yawn escaped his mouth as he scratched at his bed hair. He got up from his bed and realized he didn't smell anything cooking.

That wasn't like his mom not to start breakfast yet. It was almost 7:30. He slowly opened his bedroom door and made his way down the hall of their one story house.

As he passed his brothers room he could still hear his brother's loud snoring from the other side of the door. He scrunched up his face. Usually his dad would have already kicked his brother's door in and flipped him out of his bed.

As Anthony neared the kitchen he could hear the sobs of a woman and other voices. He didn't go all the way near the opening of the doorless doorway and stood off to the side and listened.

"Carol. You have to do this for the pack." A woman's voice said softly. Anthony eyebrows connected in confusion. 'That kinda sounds like the Luna's voice.' Anthony thought to himself.

"No!" He heard his mom screech. "There are plenty of other young boys here who's family would love to send them off to form an alliance. But this family is NOT one of them." She told the woman sternly. A heavy sighed filled the room.

"Honey," Anthony's dad spoke up softly. "The Alpha and the Luna are right. This would be a great opportunity for Anthony." He assure her.

Anthony's eyes widen. 'What?! Me?' He heard his mom sob harder.

"No, please please please!" She begged. "Please don't make me send my son away to them."

"Carol I'm sorry but they chose Anthony out of all 300 of our teen boys we sent in the binder. Having a cave wolf pack as our alliance mean's we won't ever have to worry about not feeling safe." The Alpha finally spoke up.

"I understand that Alpha, but what if they had chosen Parker? Would you send him?!" It went completely quiet all if a sudden. "Would you?!" Anthony's mother asked again. Still, no answer. "I thought so, Anthony is my baby boy and sending him off to those barbarians for him to be mated off to a 7 foot monster is not how I planned my child's future."

"Mated!" Anthony breathed out. Everything went quiet again. He heard a chair screech across the floor and not to long after his mother appeared in the opening. He looked into his mom's watery eyes.

"Mom? Are you sending me to the mountain's to be mated?" He asked her numbly. She shook her head frantically.

"No..."

"Yes." His father said, voice full of authority as he came from around the corner and looked down at his son. His wife glared at him. But he ignored her. "Son we're gonna send you to live with the Breeze Creek Pack and there you will be mated and form a successful alliance." His dad said proudly.

Anthony was in shock. He never picture himself being mated off, he always thought he'd be able to choose his own mate. There was also the fact that he was gonna be sent to live with a cave pack. He's heard that Cave packs weren't so civilized and they got angry easily over the littlest things. The boy found himself shaking his head.

"No." He said softly. Everyone seem caught off guard by his answer. Anthony was never a child to disobey his superiors.

"What did you just say to me boy?" His father growled and he shrink back against the hallway wall. His mother just stood their speechless watching this all play out. She knew her husband was going to get his way and now that he was angry she knew her son was going to be sent away. "Your going, Do you understand me?" He yelled at his son. The boy lowered his head and looked at his feet and nodded meekly. "When does he leave alpha?" The angry man asked still glaring at Anthony.

Both the boy and the woman had just realize that the Luna and the Alpha was standing in the doorway watching them argue. "Tomorrow afternoon." The alpha said with a little regret in his voice. Anthony grimace and the tears started up in his mother's eyes again.

"You will have him pack up by then Carol. Do you understand me?" His father said looking over to his wife now. The woman nodded softly as a river of tears kept streaming down her face. "Good," He said, his voice now calming down. He cleared his throat and straighten his tie. "Alpha, Luna let me walk you out." He said stepping to the side so the pack leaders could pass to get to the door. As they left the Luna stopped in her tracks and turned back and looked over at Anthony who's head was still lowered then over to his mother who was still crying.

"I am truly sorry Carol, but this is for the good of the pack." And with that she followed the two men out of the house. As soon as the door closed Anthony's mother dropped to her knees and buried her face into her hands. The boy quickly ran over to his mother and dropped to his knees also. He sighed and rubbed her back.

"Don't worry mom," He cooed. "I'll be fine, if it's to protect you and James," His big brother. "Then I'll do it." He tried saying in a positive manner, but his mom wasn't buying it. She knew how those mountain wolves were, she knew her innocent child wouldn't last a day there.

She threw her arms around her son and cried into his chest. He hummed the tone to her that she usually did when he was sad or feeling sick and soothed her back. "Promise me something." She whispered through her cries.

"What's that mom?" The boy asked softly not braking the hug to look at his mother, but just listening.

"Promise me... You won't let those barbarians hurt you." She said softly. "Show them you won't drop to their feet just because their over grown monsters." She seethed out. The boy was caught off guard by the hate that clung to his mother's words. But, he nodded anyway and tighten his hold on her.

"I promise mom. I promise."