prologue

hi guys its me again i forgot i was starting a whole different story so i hope you guys like it. and i'm working on the 2nd chapter of my other book so please comment vote and tell me what you guys think. sorry for any bad grammer. going to fix all of it when i finish the book. heres just a sample. and if ya guys like it tell me and i'll write more

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey baby" I said to the love of my life as I kissed him happily. "Hi babe" he said as he kissed me back not as happy as normal. "Baby what's wrong? You don't seem happy to see me" I asked concerned. "It's nothing don't worry about it okay wifey?" he said. Yeah we got married and just got back from our honeymoon. "Okay if you're sure" I said kissing him again. "Hey babe I got to go out of town for a week for work. Do you mind staying here?" he asked. "Yeah, no problem, but wouldn't you rather me go with you and have our best friend watch the house?" I asked hopefully sitting on his lap. We live in a pretty big house because he owns his own business and it's pretty popular. "Umm nahh you can stay I have a lot of meetings and things to do. You probably won't see me except at night to go to sleep." He said. "Oh. Okay well maybe I can give you massages when you get to the hotel at night then if you want me to anyway."I asked hopefully. "I said no sweetheart stay." He said sternly as he went to go pack his things for work. I think hes lying but why would he lie? Hmm time to investigate. As I go into the house from the back yard I hear the doorbell ring.