Your Crazy

(This chapter is long)

~Gemmas Pov~

-later that day at her house-

Gemma: Kids!

Prince&Paris:...

Gemma:... I know you heard me, I called your name!!

Prince: We know-

Gemma: Well, why didn't you answer me then?

Prince: Because, we heard when you and Romeros mommy was arguing. Mommy, truthfully... Are Romero and Amaris our brother and sister?

Gemma:... What?! No, and I don't want you two hanging with those low lifes anymore, they are bad news!

Paris: THATS NOT FAIR!!!! They didn't do anything to you! And what makes us so much better then them?? Yeah, we have money and stuff but money cant always buy happiness!

Gemma: If I say you cant hang out with them anymore then you better fucking listen!!!! And money is everything! Look guys, our lives are perfect. You get everything you want without working,while they have to live paycheck to paycheck, isn't this the life that everyone wants!? If you want friends, I can always call one of the models kids over, or I can pay someone to be your friends, would you guys like that :)?

Paris&Prince: ... HELL NO!!! DADDY!!!!!

Javier: Yes babies, whats wrong?

Paris: Your wife is being stupid!

Prince: Yeah! She wont let us hang out with Amaris and Romero because she says we cant communicate with "their kind". Daddy, please can we go hang out with them?

Javier: Su- *Gemma gives him a death glare* No.. Sorry babies, but your mommy is right..

The Twins: O.O Fuck you both! Idc! We aren't coming out till we can either go see them or when school starts in two days! *they stomp upstairs*

Gemma: Thank you for having my back baby *tries to touch him*

Javier: *snatches his arm away* What the actual fuck gemma! You so like such a spoiled brat! Your kids obviously don't like playing with each other for so long, they need friends and your judging the one group of friends that they actually like! Fuck what happened in the past, your making your own children suffer because your holding this big ass grudge against everyone that tried to love you!

Gemma: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE PAST,  THEY DID ME DIRTY AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!!

#Flashback#

Roc: Hey gemma, we have a surprise for you tonight!

Gemma: Really?!

Prince: Yeah, when we give you a cue, you come on stage and we will announce a big surprise.

Ray: *gives gemma the cue* Now wassup fans!!! ROc here has a big surprise here for our fifth member... So Gemma, come on out here!

She walks on stage and gets sat in a chair

Roc: Now gemma, you know we love you! All of us! You may not be seen a lot, but real TM loves you just because we love you, isn't that right guys!?

Fans: YESSSS!!! WE LOVE YOU GEMMA!!!

Prod: Now close your eyes, and on the count of three, open them. Understand?

She nods and closes her eyes in anticipation.

Prince: 1....2...3! Open them!

She opens her eyes and looks confused when everyone laughs, she looks up and sees that the boyd except roc are holding water guns filled with paint and begin to spray her making her beautiful outfit turn into black due to the different colors mixed together.