A Curse of Luck (A kidnapped story) (24)

(Recap)

"Whitney." I hear a whispering voice again in head, but I don't think that it is the same one as before. This one is female but it is must higher and softer.

"What?" I answer back inside my head of course I don't want the stranger man to hear me.

"I will check your masters so please do not worry. He will come for you."

Who on earth is that? This voice sounded so much clearer. As the man pulls me along I turn my head and see Gwen and Cara leaving also but Cara turns around and gives me a strange smile.

"Do not worry.........

................................................................................................................................................

Will's (pov)

It's so hot, but there’s no light, it’s dark, there is darkness all around me.

Where the hell am I?

What the hell is going on?

Why is it so hard for me to breathe? I feel my lungs constricting and contracting desperately trying to get more air. I need to take a deep breath of air, but I cant.

Am I drowning?

No, I don't feel like I'm in water. I think I'm laying down. But I can’t really feel anything, other the heat.

Am I sleeping?

Yeah, that's it I'm dreaming, I'll wake up any minute now.

I open my eyes or at least I think I do, all I see is darkness still.

There is no sound, nothing but empty silence.

Am I dead?

Is this hell or heaven?

Wait, I'm a demon; if I did die I would be sent to hell, right?

If this is hell it's not what I thought it would be. There are no fiery pits or molten lava, but then again maybe that's where the heat is resonating from, and I just can’t see it. Maybe I'm blind.

Maybe.........................................................................

"Will," a voice whispers.

Who is that? Did they just call my name?

"Will," it’s the same voice only clearer. I know that voice, at least I think I do.

"Who are you?" Call out. My voice is very raspy and dry. My throat is quenching of thirst.

The voice doesn't answer back, "please whoever you are, can you tell me where I am?"

I get nothing but agonizing silence. The only sound is my haggard breathing and the pounding that is starting in my head.

God help me.

"Will, whether you can hear me or not I will be leaving to take Cara to her new life, I guess. Though now that I think about it you don't know mine and Gwen's plan or anything about having a second half, anything about Kieran................................"

Her voice fades into an echo.

Whitney is that Whitney? It sounds like her.

"Whitney is that you, where are you?" Was she the one calling me before, or was that someone else?

Again I'm met with silence, I'm sure that was her. I try to think back and mull over what she had said.

I can’t remember everything she said something about Cara the little girl and something about a second half, no that’s not right, that doesn't make any sense.