Voldemort's Nose... It Has to be Somewhere

The darkest wizard of all time.  He ended millions of lives.  Some were innocent muggles, some were young witches and wizards, and some were even some of the most powerful wizards of all time.  Some witches and wizards you may have known and loved.  Some of these people risked their lives to save others.  They risked their lives to save family, friends, and even strangers.   This criminal was known as Voldemort.  People feared the name and fled from him.  He killed for no other reason than to live life without death.  He placed parts of his soul into objects called horcruxes.  The parting of his souls caused him to slowly transform into a snakelike creature, without hair nor nose.  This is the story of his nose.  It has to be somewhere.

*********************************************************

Hi Harry Potter fans!!! :)  Ovbiously this is a harry potter fan fiction and all rights go to J. K. Rowling. This is just the intro chapter and I hope you like it so far!  I'm writing this book with the help of xXMagicalWriter :) We are really good friends and the inspiration for this story came from well...our weird and awkward minds ;) We both love Harry Potter and think that Tom Felton is a seksie beast!!! Keep reading!!!!!! 

COMMENT*VOTE*FAN 

 see ya in a few :)