chapter 2

sorry about the wait, it wouldnt let me upload from my ipod earlier. but i hope you like this chapter.

enjoy!

As I stepped out of the car, I quickly threw on my black velvet revolver hoodie. For California it was fucking cold.

"everyone's going to love you" midge gave me a convincing smile.

"yeah" I smiled back, shoving my hands into my pockets.

Why did I let her convince me to come here. Cause I'm a fucking push over that's why.

As we walked up the drive way, my mouth hung open in astonishment. The house was huge, nothing like the houses back home.

I followed midge around the back of the house. The sound of laughter getting louder. The beating of my heart getting louder as well.

As we rounded the corner, all I saw where darkened bodies around a Bon fire. Music was playing loud, almost drowning out everything else that was happening.

"Midge!!!" I watched as Jimmy ran right over to her picking her up.

"hey jimbo" she laughed.

As they greeted, I just stood there my eyes on the ground. My feet kicking the dry grass, trying not to interrupt their moment.

"Hey Linds!!" Jimmy screamed and he quickly grabbed my hand dragging me over to the others.

Midge followed suit, laughing. God this was the worst decision in my life.

I stood there, looking around at everyone, who were now dead silent. Nothing more awkward then seven sets of eyes staring you down.

"guys this is my new room mate linds" I gave a slight wave.

"what the fuck midge!" I watched Johnny stand up. "why did you bring her!"

His words dug into my heart, as I stood there. I didn't want to make a scene so, I just stood there not saying anything.

"would you shut up Johnny!" Matt shouted. Then he turned back to look at me, giving me an apologetic look. "sorry.... Again"

I just nodded to him, not really wanting to say anything.

"so before Johnny was so rude, I was going to introduce you to every one" midge came up from the back and patted my shoulder. "ok let's see, you know Matt, Jimmy and Johnny already. So that's Brian, and Zacky, and their girlfriends Wednesday, and Vanessa."

"Hi" I waved and I quickly sat down, in the only single chair left.

"hey, Jimmy has told us about you already" Brian laughed. I raised my eyebrow looking over at Jimmy who was smirking.

"great" I smiled.

"you don't talk much do you" Zacky smiled at me.

I shook my head, no I don't talk much to people I don't know.

As I sat there, everyone slowly went back into their conversations they were having. My eyes quickly panning the area. Thats when my eyes landed on a pair of brown ones. The look in them tore at my heart.

I knew it was Johnny, since his eyes held the same hate filled look they gave me earlier. my eyes dropped and I started to fiddle with the frayed edge of my hoodie.

"want a beer?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up I saw Brian standing there holding several bottles in his hands.

"no thanks" I gave him a smile, turning back around.