Winnie

!!!WAIT DONT WATCH THE VIDEO YET!!!!
I wanted to tell you this. Video isn't accurate to baby #2 gender I want you to vote for the gender! I thought this would be a good idea for Winnie to find out the gender of the baby.
ONTO THE STORY
The black car. Caught Y/N's eyes. She smiled with her eyes gleaming. Her best friend was here. Margo. Her husband Quentin (q for short).

(I'm sorry Paper Towns reference)

And their son Justin. Justin is four like Winnie. Justin walked out of the car shyly. "Hi Justin! I'm Y/N." You said to the small boy. "Hi." He said shyly. Winnie hid behind your dress. She peeked at the boy every so often. "Winnie. Say hi." You urged Winnie to get to know Justin. "Hi." Little Winnie said quietly. "Do you like toys?" Winnie asked Justin. He nodded. "I will show you them!" Winnie exclaimed. She took Justin's hand and ran towards the backyard. Winnie and Justin bonded quickly and easily.

~Fast forward~Winnie was laying in the grass next to Justin

~Fast forward~
Winnie was laying in the grass next to Justin. "Let's play with Hunny!" Justin laughed as the golden dog licked his face. Y/N sat all guests down. Dan sat down awkwardly at the front. "Hey everyone! So we are going to announce the gender of our baby!" Y/N said. Kayla walked out of the house with a Easter basket for Winnie. Justin sat with his parents and watched Kayla. Kayla handed the basket to Winnie. Winnie took it and giggled. "Kayla made a Easter egg hunt for Winnie so we can all find out the gender of the new baby!" Y/N smiled. A/N~Btw in a past chapter I told you only Kayla knows the gender of the baby~
"Whenever you're ready Winn!" Kayla said happily. Winnie took off into the yard with Justin trailing behind her. The adults sat impatiently waiting for Winnie to come back with all six eggs. Y/N and Dan sat next to each other on lawn chairs. Dan got up and started to pace. Y/N was tapping her foot. Winnie was running back towards the house with Justin. Apparently they raced and Justin won. Winnie pouting, walked over to Dan. "Daddy, Justin is mean."
"It's alright Pooh Bear!" Dan said. "Give Kayla the basket." Y/N told Winnie. Winnie smiled and handed Kayla the basket. Kayla opened the first egg......

Cliffhanger!!!!!! I'm sorry :(( I want YOU (yes you) to vote!

GIRL--- add ideas for girls names

BOY---add ideas for boys names

Whoever has most votes will win!
RULES
1. Only can vote once
2.it would be nice if you left ideas for a name
3.have fun voting with or against your friends >:)
Love you guys!!! Sorry it took so long to update!
-Megan xx