chapter 3

Y/N POV~~~~~

The rest of the day was boring as usual, but when I was going to the bathroom, I saw puffy haired kid running down the hall. Ive never seen him before so I guess hes new.

"Hey" she called to him.

He looked back and just kept running. Wow okay rude. I went to the bathroom then went back to class. After school, I waited by Destinys car for about 30 minutes. I called her twice but got no answer and decided to call Myles. He answered on the second ring.

****************************************************

"Hey"

"Hey Myles did you leave yet?"

"Nahh I was about to. Damn Mrs. Walter wanted to talk about my study habits. I swear that lady need to chill. Mr Big Deal got this!!"

"Haha omg. Sure you do. And can Mr Big Deal drop me off at home? Destiny is nowhere to be found and I rode with her today. I would go look for her but for all I know shes probably with Rayan or Daniel."

"Yea no problem. And I thought she broke up with Daniel?"

"She did you can never know with that girl"

"Yea true. But meet me at my car in bout 5."

"K bye'

************************************************************

No ones POV

They met at the car and hopped in. Myles turned up the radio and was blasting Backseat freestyle by Kendrick Lamar. "So you hype for the party?" Y/N asked over the music.

"Not really"

"Why not?! You might meet some girls or sum haha." They talked the rest of the way to Y/N house. "You wanna come in?"

"Nahh its cool I got a lot of homework to catch up on."

"Okay see you later"

"Ok."

Y/N walked into the silent house. Her dad was a doctor and was at the hospital most of the time. She set her stuff down on the couch. Their house was pretty big since she was a only child and her dad had a big salary. She decided to all Destiny again but still got no answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know its boring now but its gonna get more interesting in the next chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~