A kiss.

(Luke tho)

"Beau, why where you waiting outside the toilet" we were currently sitting on his bed, he had something to talk about.
"Abi, I need a some advice" he said looking me dead in the eyes
"I'll try my hardest to help, what is it" me and Beau grew the closet out the boys, we needed some advice, we were there for each other.
"Umm.." He said nervous
"WOW, IS MR BROOKS NERVOUS" I said jumping up
"Abi, this is serious" he said looking at me with a frown
"I'm sorry, tell me you problem" I said sitting next to him, laying my head again this shoulder, he laid back, taking me with him, resting my head on his chest, it was nice cuddling with Beau he was like a brother.
"There's this girl I like, I mean reeeeeally like, but I'm not a hundred percent sure she feels the same! What do I do?"
"Wow, that's cute, My Baby Beaus growing up" I said looking up at him
"Abi this is serious" he said again
"I'm sorry, well, are you's friends? If yous are, just casually ask her out, I heard the shows are in town, if she's not your friend, I bet you could charm her."
"The fair, that's a good idea, I must flee, my little cherub, thanks for the advice" Beau said getting up, and kissing me on the head before exiting the room. I lay back in the spot I was, but with Beau, I was deep in though, until I felt someone siting on the bed.
"Luke?"
"Hey Abigail" he said laying down beside me, "so the shows in town, me and the boys are going, you wanna come? We could take some great pictures from the Ferris wheel, and just all the rides"
"Luke that's an amazing idea" I smiled.

-----
It's was perfect, the rides and the weather, it was hot but had a breeze which made it absolutely spot on

We were currently at the shows, Luke, James, Daniel, Jai, Beau, and Beau's plus one, her name was Rebecca and also her friend Penelope, she seemed a lovely girl, she had black long hair, with really nice hazel eyes.

Beau had pulled me to the side, "Abi, I'm going to ask her to be out tonight, do you think I should! I'm going to do it on the Ferris wheel" he smiled, but this smile was as wide as it could be, he reminded me of a child in a sweetie shop, surrounded by thousands of sweets.
I smiled "that sounds like a plan, Beau, I really hope she accepts, because she would be a fool if she declines you!" He pulled me into a hug, before letting go, taking my hand and running to the group!

-----
We had been on almost everything, just the Ferris wheel to go, where Beau was going to ask her, the boys won a few cuddly toys, Beau won a fluffy elephant and gave it to Rebecca, James won a fluffy bear and gave it to Jai, I giggle a little! Jai was being alright, we haven't spoke at all though, but he's stopped with the dirty looks, and stuff.

---
"Right everyone, race you to the Ferris wheel" I said running, Luke was the first person there
"2 people per cart" the show worker said, this how it went
Me - Luke
Jai- James
Daniel - Penelope
Beau - Rebecca

Me and Luke was talking about the pictures we had been taking, and how we'd need to go through them all and pick out the best one for my folio, before I knew it we had reached the top, and it was beautiful you could see the city for the very top, the lights and everything.

"It's beautiful" I smiled I loved it here.
"It is" I turned and before I knew it Luke had snapped a picture of me.

"What. Was. Th- I was cut off with Luke's lips on mine, wait what? I kissed back? Sparks flying. He finally pulled away, leaving my lips tingling, I open my eyes after a second to see Luke staring at me.
"Abi, I like you, like really like you! I over heard the advice you gave Beau, and decided to tell you how I felt! I've really liked you since I laid eyes on you, and when I finally got to know you, my feels got stronger" he took my hands in his and the speakers went off announcing that the ride had broken down and they were trying to fix it as fast a possible, I started panicking, I was alright with rides, but this is the first ever time it happened.
Luke pulled me into a hug, and cuddled me until it started working which I was thankful for
"I like you too Luke" I said, kissing him on the lips

After 10 minutes the ride started working, we got off and headed home, to watch paranormal activity. For Beaus plan if went really good, he asked her out and she accepted! They were cuddled up on the couch!

"Oh my lord" I said hiding behind a pillow is wasn't the fact that it was scary, just really jumpy! After the film I went to my bed, I was about to fall asleep when Luke decided to scare me. Luke had left to go to the toilet, I went to bed, but somehow he managed to hide at the bottom of my bed, and then crawl up the side and scare me to death "BOO" i jumped out my skin and shouted at him, he attacked me with kisses and told me how sorry he was! I cuddled into him, and fell asleep in his arms.