My Unknown Life

April 14 

    Life is back to normal with dad and mom working full time again but I am used to it. They’re more concerned about work than me.  

    I had better tell you about myself. It sounds silly now but, maybe in future years someone will find this diary and read it but won’t know who wrote it!

   My name is Carnation Williams. I love to read books, it’s my thing. I have long blonde hair like princess Caralyn. People have told me we look alike.

    My best quality is my eyes. They are deep blue and if you look close enough they are violet. My skin comes with a natural tan. People ask me how I do it, how I tan so well even in the winter but really I can’t tan at all. They don’t believe me though.

  Oh, pizza’s here! Gotta go!

  April 15

   I really enjoyed writing last night. Almost as much as reading. This is the one day my parents get off of work but they don’t even want to see me. They keep complaining about how they want to spend more time with me and here’s the perfect chance! What do they do, you ask? They shush me and send me to my room saying they are busy. Didn’t mom say that today she would forget work and go shopping with me? She has been saying that for the past three weeks.

   My birthday is in one month. Better start planning. The one good thing about my parent’s job is that we always have money for extra things. Some girl’s hate me for it.

   I would like my party to be a masquerade. But then people won’t know who I am. Maybe I could go without a mask so people would know me. Yes that is exactly what I’ll do! I’d better tell dad!

Dear diary:

   Dad won’t let me do the masquerade. He says that I need to wear a mask to, otherwise it wouldn’t be a masquerade. So much for that idea.

   What else can I do? Maybe I could rent the penthouse at a fancy hotel and invite all of my friends. We could have a sleepover. It would be fun but that’s what I did last year.

   The royal family is looking for the missing princess. Good luck with that. She was abandoned on the deserted highway in the middle of nowhere at age three! There’s no way she could have survived!

Dear diary:

   This morning at breakfast, mom and dad told me that we would be adopting a little girl. They’re picking her up tomorrow afternoon. Her name is Talia. She has brown eyes with light brown hair. She is 2 years old. She is  going to share a room with me when she gets older. I hope my parents don’t just pay too much attention to Talia.       

Dear diary:

   It is my birthday today! I have decided I just want a costume party. It will be fun I just know it! All my friends are over and everyone has great costumes. We are picking up Talia after my party. Everyone is having a great time. “Time to go home everyone.” “Ohhhhhh” “I need to pick up Talia bye everyone”.

Dear Diary:

   Talia is sleeping and my parents want to talk to me I hope they are apologizing for not spending time with me.” Carnation I know this is going to sound a little weird but you are a princess”.  “WHAT no that is not possible. Oh my god I have no Idea what I am going to do.

Dear diary:

I have not written in my diary for about 5 years and I am do great I am 18 now and Talia is 7 so she is sleeping in my room. My dad told me something is going to be unsuspected. So I am kind of waiting for it to happen.

Dear diary:

       Carnation you are getting married “WHAT MY DAD SAID WHAT” you are getting married. Okay I know that but who dad “prince Philip” “but he is ugly” “no he is not he is handsome.”

Dear diary:

  It’s the wedding today. Well I guess I have to if you are a princess. Philip do you take this woman as your lofty wife “I do” and you carnation do you take Philip as your lofty husband ohhhhhh “I do” you my kiss the bride.

Dear diary:

  This is the last time I am writing in my diary because my husband doesn’t want me to anymore I am not happy It’s my birthday tomorrow wish me a happy birthday I have to go. I love you diary. Bye