Chapter 3: Night out in London

Muriel's POV: After the phone call Chloé and I decided to go and grab a coffee and then head to Hyde Park to catch up and just chat about everything that happened the past few months. I told her about my senior year and about Chris, my Ex-boyfriend and how I broke up with him after he cheated on me with my "best friend". All in all, the past year wasn't the best. I felt alone and I was really unhappy about my body until I developed an eating disorder. I'm alright now, I'm eating properly and I have a healthy body again.

Chloé told me about moving back to England and how she met Jack.

C: So Jack's brother, Finn... he is a really nice guy and I think you two would make a great couple.And defiantly not unattractive... They are twins by the way(smirking)

M: Chloé.... (annoyed)

Chloé has always tried setting me up with guys but that never worked out well. And I wasn't not looking for a relationship right then.

C: just sayin (cheeky smile)

After a while we left Hyde Park to head back home to get ready for our night out with the boys. I had everything sorted out, the only thing missing was a pair of shoes matching my floral dress so Chloé gave me a pair of hers. We were standing in her bathroom checking our outfits for the last time when the door bell rang.

C: There they are! Are you ready to meet your future husband, Muriel? ( winking at Muriel)

M: Shut up, idiot! (giggling)

Chloé opened the door and kissed the boy standing in front of her, Jack I suppose. Then she stepped aside so he could enter. He walked up to me with a huge smile in his face and hugged me.

J: Hello my name is Jack and I'm Chloe's boyfriend. And you must be Muriel. Chloé told me a lot about you.

M: Nothing bad I hope. (laughing)

Jack, Chloé and the person behind Jack, so that must be Finn laughed. I couldn't see him because Jack standing in front of me but when Jack moved aside to let Finn enter I was speechless. Finn was the most handsome guy I have met in my life so far. Of course, Jack and him look pretty similar but there is something about Finn that made me feel attracted to him from the moment he walked through that door.

He smiled and looked at me with his wonderful green eyes and I felt myself blushing immediately. He came closer and hugged me aswell, his scent still surrounding me as he pulled away.

I was getting really nervous and excited because I wanted to get to know him better and try not make a fool out of myself on the first day.

This was going to be an exciting night...

Hi guys :)

I'm on my phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes. I hope your enjoying this story so far. I know it took a bit till she finally meets Finn but this means this story is only just beginning ;) please don't forget to like, comment and follow :) xoxo