'One

Krystal took her luggage and walked out from the airport . She took her phone and called her sister , Jessica .

...

"Hello , This is Jessica . "

"Oh , Unnie .. This is me Krystal .. Where are you ? "

"Just infront you ~ "

  Krystal look up and saw a figure standing infront of her about 2miles away . Krystal hanged up the call and ran into the Jessica's embrace .

Ofcourse Krystal missed her sister .

"Aigoo look at our ddudungie .. She is 19 years old , and also have a good figure " Jessica was kind of point at Krystal's chest .

Krystal looked at her chest and covered it .

"Yahh ! You're still pervert like before! " Krystal took a step back

Jessica laughed

"Okay Ddudungie , lets go to my home okayy ? Let me help you with your luggage"

"Nah, its okay , it just my snapback and this luggage "

-------------------------------

  Krystal gasped when she walked in into Jessica's home . It's not because her home was big or look fancy or whatever . It's because her home was so messy.

  "Yah what's wrong with your house ? " Krystal looked around Jessica's house .

  "Im so busy -_- until i don't have any time to clean this mess " Jessica sighed

  "Btw Krystal , just let it be , we will clean this up tomorrow since its Saturday tomorrow , And we can go shopping for our house things . If you want to go for a shopping , use ur own money . I know that our parents had gave you some money . I need to prepare for a meeting . okayy , Byeeeeee " Jessica walked out from her house .

  "She must be very busy " Krystal sighed .she went took her bath and now she's getting bored . She didn't know what to do .

"Asaaaaa !!! Lets meet some japanese ! "

--------------------------

  Krystal walked around Tokyo while looked at some shops and cosplay girls . Krystal took a selca with some cosplays . She kept sayin 'arigatou' since she doesn't know their language too much .

She walked while admiring the buildings and the shops in Tokyo and suddenly

'BUMP

  She just accidentally hits a man shoulder .

" Gomenasai .. " Krystal apologized .

But no response from the man . Oh yea ? The man wear a black glass and a mask . He was like hiding his identity from other people .

The man just walked away with his snobness . Krystal was kinda mad when someone doesn't even apologize or sayin its okay or helped her after somethin happen .

" Are you crazy ?! what a rude ! (Krystal was speaking in Korean ) " Krystal just raised her voice .

That man turned back and look at Krystal .

"Are you sayin that im crazy and rude ? "

"did , you .. speak .. Korean ? " Krystal was in shock .

----