Ch.3 Returning to Camp Half-Hell

Characters created and owned by Rick Riordan plot is my own.

Ch.3

Jason/Omega POV

After Alpha and I told the others what happened to us 259 years ago they to hated most of the arrogant Olympians except Hades, Hestia, Hermes, and Artemis. Allyson and Tristan had been happy that their parents had helped us escape. Though Tristan looked way mad at his brothers for turning the camp against us.

And although he didn't say it I could tell he was disappointed in Annabeth and the rest of his siblings for betraying us. I couldn't be surprised by that if had siblings like that I'd be ashamed to. I was still mad at Piper though. Yeah it's been years it's just it hurt so much what she did to me you know I loved her with all my being then she up and cheated on me with Cory Johanson.

Never mind that now we had to go back I remember what happened when Chaos father told us....

Flashback______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We had just returned from our mission to help the Nortos a group of intellectual beings. They had been at war with Kardons a group of neanderthals that used brute force over planning. The Nortos only needed our help because they are as thin as sticks.

So anyways father had called us into his thrown room. It was really awesome in there except for the throne and door it looked like you were in space. If you were just waking from a peaceful sleep to wake up there you would think you we're lost in space. I know this courtesy of Tristan, Alpha, and Skylars practical joking.

Moving on when we entered I saw father nervously fidgeting on his throne. Hmm I wonder why? I thought. When he saw us he looked guilty. I glanced at my brother and sisters they too looked at each other confused. Finally Alpha broke the silence and said," Father you had us summoned?"

Father gulped and said quietly," Yes, we'll you see my children a war has commenced and that planet needs our help." I noticed how he didn't say who the threat was or the planets name.

Warily I whisper," Father what planet is at war?" He looks away and starts clearing his throat nervously. After a long awkward silence he says rather awkwardly," Well you see I do-" his stalling is interrupted by Alpha who yells," Father just answer and get it over with! The sooner you do the sooner we finish the problem!"

Father flinched then nodded straightening and sighed," The planet is Earth you must help the gods against Kronos and Gaea." A long silence ensued was broken by Alpha who sighed," We'll then we should get going then shouldn't we?"

Skylars and I stared at him seriously I thought he got the worst of the ridicules back at Camp Half-Hell. Moonlace nodded in approval and explained," He is right you know? The sooner we finish the sooner we get to leave."

Sky looked at me I guess to see how I felt about that. I mean to go back the place we were betrayed atleast I won't see Piper unless she's an immortal which I highly doubt. I look over at Alpha who has a determined look in his eyes. And I think if he can stand to go back then so can I.

I nod at Skylars who sighs in defeat," Fine let's go." Then within the shadows of her hood I saw her smile. She said," Well now we can see Artemis and the Hunters for good reason." Father looks pleased and relieved.

Alpha chuckles," Father you didn't think we'd go on a mad rampage did you?" At this father blushes looking embarrassed he nods. We laugh at this but deep down we're truly aggravated on having to go back.