Souls reunited

Alec above^^^^^ I found a picture of him with a puppy!!!!
Also I'm classy I indent.

Alec's POV
Shame. the only emotion I felt as I ran. What would my father and mother say. I know my father hated the fact that I was dyslexic saw it as a weakness my mother didn't care she loved me and claimed that the moon goddess gave me it as a challenge. What I would do to go back to that day.

My father was on a pack hunt with the alpha it was a betas duty to help manage the pack. My mother sat cuddling my small 9 year old frame. Talking to me about mates. "Sweetie the stronger one marks the other wolf to warn off all the other wolfs," my mother had been trying to get me to understand.

"But daddy doesn't have a mark on his neck?" Nine year old me didn't get that my dad was stronger then my mom. My moms angelic laugh filled our home.

"Sweetie how about I read you a book," my mom asked softly.

"My turn to read," little me loved reading even if it would kill him. "B-badys bay out," little Alec managed to get out

"Baby's day out sweetheart," my mom tried really hard to teach me. But her efforts were pointless because I burst into tears crying about me being stupid. "Honey you're dyslexic because the moon goddess knew that you needed more of a challenge," my eyes were too blurry for me to see the arrow hit her stomach. all I saw was blood.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt icy water. I looked Down and saw a lake. no not crystal waters and green grass. More of when you go camping and fall into the lake paddle boarding green. Shadows danced on the trees. one particular shadow stood out not that I noticed it at first. a small growl led me towards it the closer I got the shadow began to form ears a tail. I was positive that it was a wolf until I heard a whimper, NO not my own. A small brow dog came out with its ears flat against its head a sign of submission. How could anyone hurt such a thing??

"I shall here by name you Dan and if I live long enough to get another pet it will be Phil then another one dill and then they can be in my pha-" my rant was cut short by a growl. Not Dans cute one a ferocious one.

A wolf with mud brown hair appears then shifts back "beta is going to have fun with you rouge," the man says with a smirk as if enjoying me soon to be seen doom.

As we walked a saw hundreds of warriors training once again the man with the smirk said "you impressed pup jealous of the dark moon pack?" I didn't speak because my mouth was dry. the dark moon pack was like the royal pack. My mouth is still agape when i am shoved into a white room with metal bars as one wall the rest painted white and a hard mattress on the hardwood floor.

I was confused everyone said that the dark moon pack treated rouges terribly. as soon as I processed my thought I saw a stain on the white walls and my senses perked up a scream sounded and I jumped. Well I take back my previous thought. I heard the clatter of keys and a door open. "Jace! you know you aren't allowed to kiss me and talk like that on the job," a sweet scent invaded my nose like a strawberry and kiwi smoothie in a field. The previous conversation made my wolf growl. As the door to my cell opened I looked up beautiful red hair a face that wasn't blemish free but actually looked human.

"Mate!" the female growled out as I looked in to her eyes I knew it was true. the man with my mate growled out an order something about gas? the last thing I heard before sleep was my angel "God freakin damn it!"
The man softly replied to her "Daniel, back at it again with the white vans," I could imagine a scowl on her beautiful face.

____________________________________________________
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
---------PLEASE READ---------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading my pie warriors.
Suggestions people anything tell me.

I decided to switch up the roles I know usually the girl is the rouge blah blah blah.

Remember if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Unless you want to correct my grammar and spelling.

Also my pie warriors from my book pie thanks for trying it out.

Whoever votes and comments with a suggestion for a character I will give a shout out to!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely day my pie warriors.

-E the pie queen