Then Later That Evening

  "...Red Cape Man said 'Not on my planet!' as he punched Greenskull over the lava-river. Then Greenskull said 'I've already won!' before chucking a grenade at the roof and causing a bunch of rocks to fall on the stolen blueprints.  Meanwhile Purple-Robed Freak was barely managing to fight off a giant grappling land-squid with the last canteen of holy-water..."

  Leafhead had asked me for a descriptive account of the movie. 

 "...suddenly it seemed like Purple Robed Freak was lost.  Captured by the squid, about to have his spinal cord snapped like celery with the sound-effect of a knife stabbing a head of lettuce.  'Help!'  he screamed.  'The holy water isn't working!'  Red Cape Man suddenly appeared, having been able to flee while Greenskull was distracted by the loss of the stolen blueprints.  'Try this!'  yelled Red Cape Man as he threw over a small pouch of sand.  Purple Robed Freak miraculously caught the bag and then displayed comedic annoyance about having just been given a pouch of sand as a viable method of fighting off a giant land-squid.  'What's this sand all about?'  he shouted as his shoulder was simultaneously dislocated and relocated a couple of times.  'Only pure poison to that creature!'  replied Red Cape Man just as the formerly lost pack of swamp-monsters re-appeared at the end of the tunnel. 'No time to waste!'  he added, chucking a couple stink-bombs at the swamp-monsters.  The bombs had no effect on them, given that their natural stink was far worse than anything that could be made with chemicals in a laboratory.  I was surprised at Red Cape Man for the poor choice of weapon.  Meanwhile Purple Robed Freak had poured the sand over the squid, which promptly caused the demonic creature to bubble and melt into a puddle of slick tar.  Red Cape Man and Purple Robed Freak then fled down the other end of the tunnel.  It worked out perfectly...the pack of swamp-monsters slipped across the squid and impaled themselves on a nearby pit of stalagmites..."

  "That's enough for now," said Leafhead. 

  I then got serious and told him about Scar-face's warning.

  "Don't worry," he said.  "We've still got a few months before they invade the house."  

  I wandered off to the library.

                                                  Journal Entry #2

     Tonight I went to the screening of the Red Cape Man movie.  It was a great time, albeit partially spoiled by the presence of Leafhead's unsettling arch nemesis, Scar-face.  I can see how the film is propaganda to Leafhead.  It clearly has a hidden agenda. There is also a palpable aura of prophecy surrounding the whole thing.  I don't yet know exactly how, but this film definitely contains clues as to how the conflict between Leafhead and the Agents will play out.  It is imperative that Leafhead see this movie once it hits the general public.

  Much occured in the immediate time to follow, yet it goes untold for now.  As far as you the reader were concerned, it felt as if it was instantaneously...