Santa Brabara

This chapter is mainly about everyone arriving in Santa Barbra and catching up with Carlton.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Juliet's POV
We finally pulled into the parking lot at the SBPD. I turn to see Shawn fast asleep,
" Shawn! Wakey wakey!" I say in a cooing tone.
Shawn jerks up and says, " Are we there yet?!?"

" Yes Shawn we are." I reply.

We all get out of the car and walk into the police station, I see Carlton in his office coming to greet us.

" Hey Juliet! I have missed you so much hows life in San Francisco?"

" Great Carlton, actually Shawn and I have something to tell you..."

" What?"

" Shawn and I are engaged!!!!!!"

" Well congratulations, I'm happy for you guys."

" Thanks Carlton, so how's Lily and Marlowe?"

" Yeah how is Lily liking my old room?" Asked Shawn

" Well after the wall was fixed from you jumping on the bed, I had your room cleaned out. Not on speck of Shawn Spencer anywhere!"
" Lily is doing fine, she is very smart and Marlowe is good."

"Well that's great Carlton." Replied Juliet

Gus then comes barging is and says to Shawn, "I'm starving do you wanna get something to eat?"

"You know I do" Shawn replies, he then turns to me and says "Can I go with Gus to get some food?"
"Yes Shawn you can, pick me up something to eat also. We can tell your dad tonight at dinner."

Shawn's POV
I say by to Jules and run/jog to catch up with Gus. Tonight Juliet and I are going to tell my dad our good news.

"So what are we feeling today to eat?" I asked
"Hmmmmmmmm..... TACOS!?" Suggested Gus
"Nah I'm feeling some hot dogs and snocones!"   I replied
We decided on snocones and hog dogs and headed over to get some.

Carlton's POV
"So Juliet how have you been?"
"Well I've been great San Francisco is amazing, the only thing I'm missing is you now. Shawn and Gus are both moving up there."
" well that great and really congratulations on your engagement."
"Thanks Carlton, so how has being chief?"
"Also amazing, I love the power the fact that I'm in charge."
" well good for you Carlton. Oh I almost forgot to tell you what happened, there has been so much happening recently."
"What's been happening?"
"When Shawn proposed this guy runs and grabs the ring as Shawn was handing it over to me! We then had to chase him and luckily we caught him and got the ring back.(Juliet shows her ring to Carlton.) Then Shawn and I found an amazing house with tons of bedrooms, a side house for Gus, and a really cool kitchen."
" Wow O'hara that's great I definitely want to come up once your settled." 
"Yes definitely!"