1/1

- Jiae's POV -

I'm planning to surprise my genius Yoongi for his birthday tomorrow. Ah, what should I bring for his birthday present? I haven't bought anything since I was busy with my schedule as a Lovelyz member. Is there any time to buy a cake? Or is there any gift stores that sells some cute boyfriend stuffs? Sighs.

I better ask Mijoo because she gave a surprise to her boyfriend, Hoseok last month.

"Mijoo~ Can you help me?" I texted her.
"What is it, Unnie?" Mijoo replied.
"Uhm, it's about a gift for my boyfriend.."
"What should I get for him? A cake? Perfume? CD? Headset? or what? Any suggestion?"
"For Hoseok's birthday, I gave him a pair of shoes and a perfume. I think Yoongi oppa likes something simple.. But it's all up to you, Unnie~ Anything from the heart is the greatest gift for your special one. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Mijoo answered and I think I agree with her since she's my dongsaeng that I can rely.

+ time skip +

I decided to go to a gift store near our dorm. As I look through the store, I found something that is simple for me and I guess that would be my present for Yoongi. It's a neck pillow.

Yoongi really loves to sleep. He can sleep anywhere, anytime. So, I choose neck pillow so that he can rest within his hectic schedules. Yoongi, I hope you liked my gift.

After this I will search for a cake. As I took my belongings, I walk towards a cake shop that located not so far by the gift store.

When I'm arrived, I was greeted by one of the employee. "Good Afternoon, Miss! Can I help you?" She greeted politely. "I'm looking for a birthday cake for my boyfriend. What's the most delicious cake you had?"
"We have Fruit Cake, Choco-lava Cake, Tiramisu Cake, Lemon Delight Cake and our best seller is Blueberry Cheesecake."
All of them looks very delicious and I'm confused which cake should I bought. After a short thought, I decided to choose the Fruit Cake and I paid to the cashier.

+ time skip +

It's 08.47 PM already. I've arrived at the dorm and start to wrap the gift and also contacted the other Bangtan members to coordinate for the small surprise event.

The other Lovelyz member are helping me to wrap the gift and helping me to get dressed. We also set up a plan for the surprise by phone call with the members of Bangtan.

09.30 PM
Jin oppa picked me up with his car and we're getting ready to run the plan.

- Yoongi POV -

Where's Jiae? She didn't text or call me today. Is she alright? Yoo Jiae, I know you're busy but why didn't you text me? Okay, Min Yoongi, stay positive. This duck is alright and she might be resting after her schedule.

I decided to go to the studio since today is our 1000 days anniversary and also our 1000 days with ARMY. I can't believe that I'm here as BTS Suga and as Min Yoongi. I'm still breathing, I still have my members, families, friends and also my beloved duck Yoo Jiae. She calls me genius but I called her duck because she can imitate ducks really cute and that's why I fell on her magic charm.

Suddenly I feel my phone was ringing and it shows a notification from Taehyung.

"Hyung~~ Come at the practice room~ We're all gathered here and we're going to practice. I'll see you soon! -TaeTae"

After reading that, I quickly go to the practice room and saw no one. Aish Kim Taehyung you little...

All of sudden the lights went off and I got surprised by this. Oh damn, my phone is hang and i can't see nothing except darkness.

It's already 00.00 AM and finally it's March 9th, happy birthday to myself.

"Saengil chukkahamnida~ Saengil chukkahamnida~ Saranghaneun nae Yoongi~ Saengil chukkahamnida!"

Am I dreaming? Is that really Jiae's voice?

Then I saw a familiar figure holding up a birthday cake and 24 candles walking towards me. This is real. It's my beloved girlfriend, Yoo Jiae!

"Jiae?" I said to her, smiling. She looks pretty even in the small amount of lights. It's been a long time since the last time I met her.

"Hey Genius, Happy Birthday! Make a wish and blow your candle~" that smile... I really miss it. a. lot.

My wish for this year is to be healthy i hope my members are all healthy and we can make great music in the future, ARMY please be healthy and don't get sick because we'll enjoy our days together, I also wished that my families are given strength to continue to live their beautiful moments in life. Hopefully Jiae and I can get married soon, I hope Bangtan will last long, ah I wished for anything best for this year. Thanks God.

As I blow the candle, the lights turn back on and i see my members are holding a balloon '24 YOONGI DAY' also a present in their hands.

"Thank you for being born, Yoongi. I love you so much. I'm sorry if I'm too busy and sorry for not contacting you all day because it was my plan to surprise you. Stay with me and don't ever let me go."

I was touched by Jiae's confession.

"You are very welcome and I love you too my precious duck Jiae." I leaned in and peck her lips. She enjoyed that because I know that she miss me and I miss her.

ㅡ e n d ㅡ

A/N: YO HEY YO! IT'S MY FIRST FIC~ WHOO! How was it? Please comment, vote, give ur opinion and don't be a silent reader ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I planned this yesterday and I finally have the guts to write and publish it on wattpad. If I had time, i'll write a story hehehe~ 안녕!!! ㅡgecerafaelaa