Chapter 10 - A day out

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The Spy I never knew

Chapter 10 - A day out

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

It was gone, yeah vanished and I had a scar on the skin as well, was that a birthmark? Or was it a mole? What the hell had been there, whatever it was now was literally gone and I was left with a deep scar was this connected to this problem or something? Why was this so frustrating why was it reeling in my head over and over!

I groaned, as I slipped out of the bed and moved away to get showered it was a Saturday and once again I have no social life to get into or even have a job to fall back on. I was one damn useless girl I thought I could bare do anything without having someone help me no wonder my mother always shook her head whenever she thought I was getting to lazy.

To be honest I wasn’t so lazy at home as I was forced by my own sisters to actually do their washing and do their shopping without my mother’s knowledge. At some point I actually did feel as if my mother knew but she wouldn’t say anything, which always depressed me. I sighed and walked down the stairs my heart feeling heavy as I stepped out of the room I bumped into something and I moaned.

“Sorry!” I heard the voice and I knew who it was

“No problem my fault really” I mumbled I didn’t take his outstretched hands and got up and dusted myself off

He looked sad for a moment before he smiled; I kept walking straight when I looked up to see a smiling boy which set my heart racing.

“Yeah you want something?” I asked looking at him suspiciously

“Yeah I do” he replied and took hold of my hand before I could snatch it away

“What are you doing?” I asked as he dragged me out as he gently shut the door I stared at him freaked

“Nothing just shut up and let me lead the way” he said and winked at me which by the way was sexy

I didn’t say anything he just dragged me away before I protested, I had butterflies in my stomach would I actually dare to refuse him? Was I that much in love with him that I wouldn’t say NO! was I that stupid god I was pathetic I told myself nothing can be more disturbing than being clingy and I prayed silently hoping he didn’t think that of me.

“Here we are” he replied breathlessly as he turned to face me I saw his eyes light up

“Well nothing beats the arcade I guess” I smiled for his sake when reality I wanted to laugh at what he was thinking

“Come on we can play some games” he replied as he dragged me again to the places he wanted to go to

And here I was spending my Saturday with a boy! With a freaking BOY! Never have I felt bliss I thought to think a guy like him was taking me someplace I was giddy with excitement that I wasn’t paying attention to anything he was saying or even playing. We played the coin pusher machines we ended up with a lot of change we were both surprised but we use to play more games we played the shoot the hoop basketball game and of course he won as I was too busy staring at his muscles that rippled under t-shirt. Did I just say that? That was embarrassing!

It’s not I didn’t enjoy it I loved it! This was the most fun I had for so long! Literally! I thought I was always going to be alone for the while I was here and I will grow old by the time I made any real friends here. But being here with him made me feel at ease I didn’t feel like I had two heads no more nope I felt normal!