Part 2

"11" was a card that gave her access to an internet site that could stream shows over the internet. "Mahal na Sang'gre Meng, dahil hindi mo natapos panoorin ang buong season ng Encantadia at Etheria, you can now watch them all with this. Watch tayo together pagbalik ko," Alden wrote. Maine giggled in delight. She had loved the telefantaseryes and had tried to watch it when she could, but having a hard time with math and science meant she couldn't watch it on most nights. Finally, after ten years, she could now stream all the episodes she missed. Now if only she had the time to do so.

"12" contained a "Batman Begins" DVD. She had been too young to see it, and was extremely jealous when her whole family excitedly watched it at the movies without her and her younger brother. "I know nakita mo na to many times," Alden wrote. "Pero watch tayo together one of these days. Ako bahala sa popcorn. P.S. Talo ni Iron Man si Batman. Pustahan tayo."

"13" was a Hale CD. She remembered that she had been obssesed with the band when their album came out, and wrote the lyrics of"The Day You Said Goodnight" on all her notebooks. It was also no secret that she had a huge crush on Champ, the lead vocalist. As if reading her mind, Alden wrote, "Eto ang CD na hiniram sa iyo ng friend mo pero di na binalik. By the way, kindly note na maspogi na po ako kaysa Champ na 'yan." Of course you are, Bae, she thought with a smirk. She wondered if Alden would ever go to a Hale concert with her knowing she still nursed a crush she hon Champ. Best not to test it out, she decided. He wasn't fun when he was jealous.

"14" was a tube of bright pink lipstick. "Gusto mo na mag-makeup pero binawal sa school. You'd wear it going home anyway. Proud naman ako sa pagka-rebellious mo." She had in fact, saved up enough money to buy her very first tube of Maybelline glossy lipstick as she entered high school. It was to be the beginning of a lifelong obssesion. She made a mental note to wear the lipstick on the day Alden came back. Maybe she'd kiss him with it, too.

She took a break to gently stretch her arms. She looked at the pile of opened gifts on the table and marveled at Alden's generosity. No one in her life had ever treated her the way he did. She swallowed hard, trying to fight back tears. He really does love me, she reminded herself. The gifts he gave her during Saturday's show, the surprise Boracay trip, the flowers, the private plane, the calls -- ever since his accident last week, it was as if he had made his mind up to become more forthright and more open with his affection than before. It thrilled her and terrified her at the same time.

"15" was an awkward photo of Alden when he was 18. It was one of those starter modelling photographs, obviously taken when he had no idea what to do with his hair. At the back, he scribbled, "Dahil masyadong blurry ang photo noong pumunta ka sa Candy Fair, eto na ang autographed photo na pang-replace. Sorry wala kang pic kasama si Daniel Padilla noon, so ito nalang. Di bale, kung mapansin mo naman Meng, maspogi po ako. Ang swerte mo talaga sa akin.
P.S. Wag mo to ipakita sa Twitter. PLEASE."