Unexpected part 2

6 months Later
Narrators pov
It's been 6 mouths later after the discovery of Shadows pregnancies. Sonic was shocked at first then hyper happy because he was having a baby with his true love he promised to Shadow that he will do his very best at being a father to the baby, Shadow was happy about everything happening at this moment.

Both Shadow and Sonic were heading to the hospital to see their baby and its gender. Once they were in the waiting room they had to wait for their doctor to call them about 20 minutes later the doctor call them in, Shadow was told to lay on the table for a ultrasound, the doctor put some lubricant on his 6 mouth belly then looked up on the screen, Shadow and Sonic gasps in surprise at not only one baby but two babies "looks like you have twins a boy and a girl at that" the doctor said with a kind smile, Shadow smile with happy tears falling down his cheeks.

One month later

Shadow was 7 mouths pregnant all of his and Sonics friends knew about his and Sonic relationship and expecting everyone was fine about it, Amy surprising didn't do anything saying she was ok with it. Sonic already made the twins bedroom with the help from Tails, Silver and Knuckles as they help sonic do the room for the kids. (Babies bedroom below) Shadow was surprised at how fast they did it and awed at the baby room hugging Everyone in happiness and thanking them.

 (Babies bedroom below) Shadow was surprised at how fast they did it and awed at the baby room hugging Everyone in happiness and thanking them

Month 8

Shadow was with Rouge, Blaze, and Amy discussing about baby names, Shadow was having a hard time thinking of what names to name the babies, but one name structs his mind that one name that haunted him for but now he knew why "Maria" he whispered with a smile, Rouge smiled "I think you should name the baby girl that Shads" she said Shadow nodded happily. Sonic was around the corner hearing the conversation and smiled 'so the little girl will be named Maria if he's happy I'm happy' he thought and walk towards the group then wraps his arms around Shadow "how about we name the boy Shadic" Sonic said Shadow look up at sonic and smiled" sure we can name him that I love it" he said happily.

Month 9 Labor Day

Sonic was waiting in the waiting room while he hears his love cry in pain, Shadow was in labour and he couldn't be in their to support him in any way because the nurse push him out saying he will be in the way. After 1 hour and a half the screaming had stop a doctor came out and smiled at Sonic " you may go in now" he said Sonci rushed passed him and made it to the room only to see Shadow sitting up holding a baby in a pink blanket and a nurse holding a baby in a blue blanket, he walk over as Shadow looked up at him and smiled the nurse who was holding the baby in blue gave Sonic the baby boy "welcome to the world Shadic and Maria" said Sonic as he kissed Shadow.

The end
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
Both twins are up top or side
Shadic has red stripes
And Maria has red eyes

The pictures are not mine the baby hedgies belong to Angelofhappiness