Dick-less?

Lunch had come around and things couldn't have been more irritating. Jacob kept glaring at me,  Nancy continued her rant about me being a freak and almost every girl, except Tammie, were fawning over Jacob, "God, if you love me, you would put me out of my misery." I groaned as I took my seat beside Tammy.

"Nancy?" She guessed.

"Nancy, Jacob and every other airhead bimbo attending this school." I groaned.  She chuckled, "You know, if I didn't know you or know any better, I would think you actually LIKED Jacob Riley." She siad.

I glared at her and scoffed, "Good thing you know me and know better." I spat, causing her to laugh out loud, "You really hate that guy, don't you?"   I nodded, "Loathe is a better word." I said, pushing my trey of food away from me for I had no intrest in eating anymore.

"Looks like you're about to get even more annoyed." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's heading this way." She said, looking over my head. I glanced over my shoulder to see him making his way toward our table, a smug smile on his lips, "What the HELL did I do to deserve this?" I snarled to no one in particular.

"Hello, lady and unknown." He said, looking at me when he said unknown.

I glared at him, "Hello, dickless." I spat, causing him to glare down at me.

Watch is, freak-a-zoid!" He snapped.

I smiled sarcastically, "What's the matter, dickless? Afraid to let the airheads here know you no longer have your man hood and will forever remain dickless?" I spat.  Glaring intensely, he leaned down so that his nose was almost touching mine, staring at me with much anger in his eyes, "I can show you better than I can tell you." He snarled.

I smiled, "Really? Are you sure you want to be caught showing The Freak your...deceased Family jewles?" I said.   Growling, he grabbed a hold of my arm, pulled me from my table and started pulling me, almost dragging me, out of the lunch room and down the hall and into the boys bathroom, "Let go of me!" I snapped, trying to get out of his hold, but he was to strong.  He pushed through the door of the boys bathroom and pulled me inside.

"What the hell, you ass hole, let go of me!" I spat, finally ripping my arm free of him.  Glaring, he stalked forward, grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me against the wall, a stinging pain shooting down my back and up my spine.

"What the hell is your problem?" He spat.

I glared at him, "My problem? You're the ASSHOLE who nearly dragged me out of the lunch room, down the hall and into the boys bathroom! What the HEll is YOUR problem?" I snapped.

"Don't you EVER talk to me like that again." He spat.

I smiled, "Oh, you're the sensitive type. Ok, I promise I won't tell the entire school about your missing...jewels." I said, about to walk around him, only to be slammed back into the wall.

"Damn you! Do I have to show you in order for you to beleive me!" He snarled.

I shrugged, " If you think you have something to prove, go ahead, but I know the truth...dickless." I said. I knew Jacob Riley was, what do the airheads say now a days, "packing", I just wanted to piss him off in hopes of him to convince our teacher to switch us partners.  Growling, I watched as his hands moved down to his pants and him un do his button before grabbing the hem of his pants and boxer and pulling them town to his ankles before standing up staright to glare at me, "Does this look "Dickless" to you?" He snapped.

Sighing, my eyes wondered down and I felt a gasp about to rise, but I stopped it, but my eyes did widen a bit. He was HUGE! I dont think I've ever seen one as big as his or even close to the size and legnth of his. Blinking a couple of times, I fixed my gaze on him, "You can pull your pants back up." I groaned. Groaning, also, he beant down and pulled up hs pants.

"So?"

"So, what?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm not Dickless." He spat.

I rolled my eyes, "I know." I said.

His eyes widened, "Then wh-"

"I wanted to piss you off and it worked." I said, walking around him and towards the sink to wash my hands. As I leaned over the sink, I looked up and saw Jacob standing behind me, in the mirror, his eyes fixed on my ass, "If you're finding it hard not to star at my ass, why don't you take a picture, it last longer." I spat, glaring at him through the mirror. His eyes met mine and a smug smile formed on his lips, "You know, being the freak that you are, you have a great body. I don't think I've ever met someone with an ass like yours or curves like yours." He said, placing his hands on my waist and sliding them down my side and takinga a handful of my ass and giving it a rough squeeze.  

Angry, from his sudden touching, I spun around and took his family jewels in my hand, "You better had made a mental map of your little adventure because that will be the LAST time you EVER touch me again. Touch me again and I promise you, you WILL be forever known as Jacob Dickless Riley, got it?" I snapped.

He gave a short nod before I removed my hand and walked away from him, leaving him breathing heavily nad trying to catch his breath, '"You psychotic BITCH!" He yelled through the door.

"Thank you, asshole!" I yelled back as I made my way back down the hall and towards the lunch room.