My daily agony I guess.

After I was getting bored of watching tv, I noticed that the sun was rising. My older brother, and parents came down to stairs, to get ready for work and college as well. I had to catch the bus early so I was the first to leave. I grabbed my school suplies, said my good byes and headed out the door. I walked across the street to the bus stop, and waited. But I felt same erge in my stomache again, I thought it wasn't anything so I ignored it. Then a sudden pain came in my back, and I fell to the ground.

 "Well, look who decided to crawl out of her hole." said a familiar voice. I didn't bother looking up, for I didn't need to. It was Brenda Maddie, and her boyfriend, Caden Brader. I felt a wet feeling in my back. I didn't need to check to know that they have opened one of my injuries and I was bleeding once more.

 "What do you guys want." I said in pity.

 "Didn't we tell you that you should stay away from us." she said.

 "But I was here before you guys." I said.

 "Say all you want. But remeber this, you can never be as perfect as me." she said again. She made know sense whatsoever, but who was I to underestimate a blonde. I sighed as I got up from the ground. I knew what was going to happen, so I just stood there and took it. Brenda pushed me and I hit my head against the stop sign, I fell to the ground once more and my stuff went flying everywhere. I felt more blood coming from my body now. I got on my hands and knees and was about to get up. But Brenda stood on my hand with her high heels.

"You should know not to come near me, you emo slut." Brenda smirked. Her heel dug deeper and deeper in my hand, until blood started to come out. I heard the sound of the bus tires shriek. I quickly stood up, gathered my things, and turned to look at Brenda and Caden. But they were gone. They fled the scene once again to they wouldn't get in trouble. I got on the bus and took a seat in the back of the bus. Everyone on stared at me, and there was a awkward silent. The staring really bugged me. But when you have been bullied for pretty much your entire life, you get used to it. So now, I just sit back and enjoyed the most of the ride.