Chapter 1: Makka

“Oh, look! Another house, which means I get to see that beautiful little splashes of that gorgeous red color that those silly little humans create!”

I opened the door to a small, white house, with white walls, with white furniture, with white everything.

“Oh, I really hate white things! That's why I'll color it all red!” I looked around for some red, only to discover a fluffy white cat, with sky blue eyes.

“Awwww what an adorable cat! To bad it's all white! Come here Kitty!”

I walked toward the cat, but it began to hiss at me.

“Hey! That's not nice!” I shouted! I held my hand out to pet it, but it scratched me.

“Ow! Well, if that's how it's going to be, then I'll just cut off your little paws! Ahaha!”

I launched myself and grabbed the cat. It cried and cried, but that didn't matter. I took out the knife out of my back pocket and sliced off it's pathetic little paws! It screamed in horror! Ahaha! Wanna know what happened next? Well, it was annoying the living hell out of me, so I decided to punish it more. I started to slice off its furry skin. However underneath it was something I did not expect.

“Oh my! I didn't know that cats leaked red when I cut them up! How delightful!” I cut it and cut it, until there was a pile of red liquid below the cats miserable body.

“Now I can finally paint these horrible pure white walls!”

I dipped my hands inside the puddle of red and began painting. Nothing in particular, mostly just smears of beauty! Oh, it was so fun! I even got a chance to use the cats tail as a paint brush! So fun! So fun!! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!! But... I was... crying. But, it was fun.

“Why do I cry? Am I sad? But I...I was having a blast! I'm crying now. Why? You... YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the cats skinned bone and flesh. I furiously stabbed it. The feeling of sadness began to fade, and turn happy again.

“There, I'm ok now. Ahaha!”

I heard something then. A door had opened, then closed. I heard footsteps approaching. Step, step, step, step. A woman in white appeared in front of me. The steps had ended. She stared at me, with the crimson knife, at the cats pool of red, and cried.

“Why do you cry? It's that bratty little cat, right? No, you looked sad after seeing the cat. Don't look at it, so then you'll be fine!”

She kept on crying her eyes out.

“Fine, I'll keep you from looking at it myself!” I ran towards her, and pushed her over. I then leaned over her, and gouged her eyes out with my knife. Red leaked out of the empty sockets. But she kept on crying! Why didn't she stop?

“Don't cry! Your so pretty, and you can't see the kitty cat! Your gorgeous! Red's leaking from your eyes!” But she kept on crying.

“Fine, I'll shut you up myself!” I slit her throat. Red coloration leaked out of the wound. So pretty... her white clothes covered in red...Ahaha...ha......ha...........

And there was absolutely no sadness at all! Great! But what was that temporary emotion I had felt? You wouldn't know, but...Well, it doesn't matter. After all, you'll be the next one to be covered in red! Ahaha!