"Abduction" Part 10

I hope you enjoy!! :D I've been getting new readers recently... THANKS!! :D Please spread the word about my story! It means sooo much!! :D

_________________________________

-Night

Sahar's POV

Louis spent the rest of the day in our room... I feel bad. But does he care so much about me that he is upset over me? I dont get it.... Whatever, I'll just go forgive him. He didnt see anything after all. Its okay... I slowly go up the stairs, and I knock on the door, even though its my room too....

"Lou?" I ask.

"What?" He asks.

"Can I come in.." I ask.

"Yeah." Louis answers and I walk in. His hair is all messy and he is wearing sweatpants and a comfy shirt.

"Hey.. It's okay Louis... I forgive you." I smile.

"Yay!!" He sqeals and he zips over to me and hugs me. Woah! That is scary! But.. I hug back and then pull away.

"Ok, now I'm really tired. We should really get to sleep." I suggest.

"Alright... But do you wanna watch a movie first?" He asks gesturing to the big flat screen tv on the wall in front of the bed. I'm pretty tired... But I guess it depends on the movie.

"Which movie?" I ask.

"Grease!" He smiles.

"Ew, no! I'm going to sleep." I say and get into the bed next to him.

"Fine, suit yourself. I'll watch it alone." Louis says.

"No! I wont fall asleep!" I yell.

"Okay, I won't watch it... Lets sleep." Louis says and clicks the light off and puts his arm around me and his whole body pressed to mine.

"Um.. Lou." I say.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Get your body away from mine." I say. He sighs.

"Worth a shot though." Louis chuckles.

"Goodnight." I say.

"Goodnight." Louis replies. I shut my eyes and then I soon fall asleep.

-Morning

Louis's POV

I wake up in the morning and I look around. Sahar is still next to me and she's asleep. I smile at her. She was snuggled up in my chest. I put my arm around her and her hand is only my chest and now her head is in the crook of my neck. She smells so good. Not just the blood, I meant her shampoo or perfume scent. I kiss her head and then I fall asleep again with her.

Sahar's POV

I wake up and I feel Louis's arm around my waist. Ok.... And my head is in the crook of his neck and my hand is on his chest. His head is on top of mine. Why are we in this position?! Ew! I push him away and I jump out of bed. Louis wakes up.

"What happened?" He asks with his deep morning voice.

"I told you to get your body away from mine at night, but nooooo... You just had to wrap me up and make me sleep in your arms." I say. Louis chuckles. I roll my eyes and I go brush my hair, and brush my teeth with all the new items I've bought. Louis enters the bathroom too. He brushes with me. He stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You're just so beautiful." Louis smirks. I groan while brushing my teeth.

"Ohh, I love that sound. The next time you make that sound, you'll be tugging on my hair in bed." Louis winks. Ok, that's it! I'm gonna throw up.

"Ew!! Louis!!! I will never think of you in that way!" I yell spitting the toothpaste out.

"Are you sure, because I can read your mind, and your thoughts say otherwise." Louis winks at me with a smug face. I roll my eyes and fill my mouth with water and spit it out over and over, then I dry my face and leave the bathroom. I go back and sit on the bed.

"Hey, I'm gonna shower.... Wanna come with?" Louis winks.

"Never, in your wildest dreams." I tell him. (Haha! See what I did there!! Best Song Ever quote....)

"Yeah, I dream of that everyday!" Louis winks. I roll my eyes again. He closes the door and enters the shower. I decide to go downstairs.... I see the guys all at the dinner table.

"Morning boys!" I shout all cheeky.

"Morning!" The guys say.

"Why are you so cheery today?" Liam says while drinking coffee.

"I don't know... I guess I'm warming up to you idiots!" I smile.

"You know, just because you smile after you insult us, doesn't make the insult any nicer." Harry pouts. I glare at him.

"Okay then Harry, next time I insult you, I won't smile. I'll just smack you in the head or I'll straighten your curls while you're asleep." I smirk. Harry's eyes widen.

"Okay, I'm sorry!! Please don't straighten my hair!!" Harry shouts. I giggle and sit down in the middle of him and Niall.

"So what are we eating?" I ask.

"Waffles, eggs, cereal, pancakes, blood, orange juice, and milk." Niall smiles. I gag at the word 'blood'. Niall notices and shrugs then he takes a big gulp of it. Yuck!

"Where's the rapist?" Zayn asks drinking orange juice, thank god he isn't drinking blood!

"Who?" I ask.

"Louis." Zayn corrects himself. I laugh at Louis's nickname.

"He's taking a shower." I answer him. He nods.

"Have any dreams lately?" Liam smiles changing the subject.

"No... Last night, I knocked out instantly." I tell him while grabbing a plate and putting the waffles and syrup on it. Niall stares at my plate.

"What's wrong with the other stuff?" Niall asks me.

"Nothing, but I don't eat the eggs like that..." I tell Niall.

"Then how do you eat it?" Louis interrupts zipping to the dinner table. Ok, I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

"Um.. I add a different ingredient into it." I say and continue "Maybe I can make you some tomorrow." I smile, but secretly in my mind I'm thinking about escaping. Louis shoots me a look. Damn it! His ability! I sigh and Louis chuckles.

Yeah.... I don't think I'm ever gonna get out of here... I finish my waffles and rush upstairs. I can't take this anymore!!! I need my phone!! I look around everywhere messing up the bedroom, I check all of the house but they guys don't care. They are so into that food, I swear, I think I even saw Niall bite the plate. Weirdos...

When I'm finally about to give up, I notice a drawer in Liam's room that I didn't open. Oh! It has a lock.... I go to the room I share with Louis and I grab a bobby pin, I saw this in the movies.. I try to pick the lock while the guys arenas paying attention, suddenly I hear a click, that means it opened!!! I open the door quietly, and my eyes widen!! My phone!!!! Yes!!!

I quickly grab it and put it in my deep pocket and then I clean up everything and make sure I don't leave any traces. I run back to the room I share with Louis, and 10 seconds later, Louis zips in also, I act like nothing even happened. I push the phone deeper into the pocket and I just pray for it to be off. Please don't ring, please don't ring... I hope it's off.... Before Louis could read my mind, I cleared my thoughts and just smile at him innocently, but i kinda fail because i look suspicious.... Wow, im a great actress... Not.

_________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!! See... It's getting better! Plus I promise you the next one will be awesome!! Please comment, vote, spread, follow, and add this to your reading lists!!! :D THANKS!!! :D