Chapter 2

A/N: I'm actually enjoying writing this fanfic. Idk. Larry makes me happy. I'll try updating again tomorrow if I'm able :-)

- Jill xxx

*Louis' POV*

 My heart was still racing from the kiss on my temple from Harry. I was excited for him coming over for dinner tomorrow.

 The front door was left open and I walked in smiling so hard that I couldn't feel my cheeks.

 "Ooooo, why are you smiling so big, Louis? Is that blush? What happened?! Louis, tell me, tell me, tell me! You have to tell!" Daisy was begging for me to tell, but I laughed.

 "Nothing, you goofball! Now go finish watching your show!" I combed my fingers through her hair before she ran off to finish watching what I think was My Little Pony with Phoebe.

 I walked upstairs, knocking on my mums door. I've forgotten to knock before and it resulted in a shriek and seeing my mum in nothing, but her knickers and bra. "Come in." My mum sang.

 I opened the door and walked over to sit down on the bed next to her. She was reading a book that had a shirtless man on the cover. Is that what every woman reads? I rested my head on her shoulder and sighed, a happy sigh if that made sense. She took her glasses off and placed them on the page in her book, setting the book down on the dresser.

 She put her arm around my shoulders and started to pet my hair. "Our neighbors are really nice. I think I'll enjoy having their company. Harry was a cutie, wasn't he?"

 "Mum." I mumbled, embarrassed. She laughed at me. One of her favorite things was annoying me. "But uhm, speaking of Harry..."

 "What about him?"

 "I invited him over for dinner tomorrow night, is that alright?"

 She shot straight up. "Of course its alright! What should I bake? Or should we go out? We should go out! Yeah, that sounds swell! I knew you two would hit it off! I'll invite Anne and Robin, as well! I'll go give her a ring right now! Oh shoot, I forgot to grab her number." She always got way too excited when something like this happens.

 "Mum, I'll go walk back over I guess. But please, if we do this: do not, and I repeat do not, embarrass me. Please." I was so worried she'd scare them off. But I was mostly worried about her scaring Harry off.

 "Louis, when have I ever embarrassed you? Ugh, so silly. We're going to go somewhere fancy! Make sure to tell them to dress nice, please."

 "Yeah, mum." I rolled out of her bed and walked down the stairs. Just as I walked off the last step, the doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole, seeing that it was the pizza man. I grabbed the money off the counter and answered the door.

 "Two large pizza's. One pepperoni. One cheese. 21.95 is the total." He didn't even look at me. And his tone wasn't the nicest. He came off a bit rude.

 I handed him $25, telling him to keep the change and set the pizza on the counter. "Pizza! I'll be back in five!" I yelled to all of them before walking out the door then across the street to Harry's.

 I knocked on the door, my heart beating faster. A few moments later, I was face to face with Harry. "Couldn't stay away, could you?" Cheeky. He smiled before ushering me inside.

 "I just came by to tell you that my mum invited Anne, Robin, and you to dinner tomorrow. I thought we were just going to stay home, but she insisted we go out. She said to wear something nice. My mum said she would've called, but she forgot to get your mum's number." All I did was ramble. I was always told I talked way too much and way too fast which makes me believe started my anxiety. No matter how hard I tried to space out my sentences and words, I would end up talking faster or mumble.