Prologue- Memories

Prologue- Memories

Niall POV

Flashback

"Your such a loser Niall. I love how you think one day you will be famous like only good looking people can be famous." Drake and his friends laughed at me, while taunting me like usual. Maybe there right maybe I won't be famous. Who am I kidding of course I won't. I'm Niall Horan, I'm Niall the nerd. I looked up from the ground only to find them still laughing at me. Just then I felt another punch to the stomach curtsey of one of Drake's friends. Just then they walked away with there heads held high and I was left on the ground trying to see if I could still breathe.

I looked up from the ground once more only to see Ashley Rennes; frowning at me. Like usual. She always hated what her asshole boyfriend did to me yet she wouldn't say a word when it happened. Ashley had long brown curly hair with dark brown eyes. Ashley and her boyfriend were the most popular people in school and she had to follow him around everywhere.

"Niall. What did you do this time?" She asked me while bending down to try to help me get up on my feet.

"Nothing like usual." I said sadly. "Actually I was singing...and I guess they heard me." I looked around and I noticed nobody was there. Probably happy that school was over finally done for the summer so they had to get out of school as fast as they can. But luckily for me Ashley was here to help me.

"ASHLEY GET YOUR SEXY ASS OUT HERE! I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE!" Drake yelled from the doors. Luckily he didn't notice that she was helping me or else she would have been in so much trouble.

"Niall you know I think you have a lovely voice and I believe one day you will be famous." She said while smiling at me. I finally got to my feet and I looked at her. She is the only one that actually believes in me. Then she turned around and walked away towards Drake.

End Of Flashback

"Niall! You there Nialler?" Louis asked while waving his hand back and forth in front of my face. I looked up to where he was sitting which was beside Liam in the front seat and just nodded.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said are you excited to be going back to your old school and see all of your old friends?" Louis asked me. I just fake smiled and nodded. The boys and I have decided to all go back to High School for the last year just so we can get our High School Diploma. We had to pick out of a hat to see which high school we were all going to go to and guess what.... we got mine. Ya I'm not so happy about this, like at all because well I never wanted to see those people ever again. Well except for Ashley but knowing her she will have forgotten all about me, Niall.

Or maybe, just maybe things will be different now.

***

Little did Niall know that things were very different back at his little home town High School.

Things happen and people change in just two years.

***

####################################################

Hope you guys liked it:) Please tell me what you think down in the comments and you know vote. Also I would just like to say this is not part of the my book series this is completely on it's own.

Ps That's a picture of Ashley at the side------>>>>> she's being played by Troian Bellisario

Vote, Fan, Comment

LOVE YOU- Pam<3