Ethernet

Ethernet

Welcome to Ethernet. Welcome to the Ether.

Invitation only.

*

Here in the Ether we thrive to create a world outside of the norm. The only limitations are that of the inferior human brain. While here, the divine is possible.

*

Entrance is only permitted to those who have been invited by established members of the Ether. Only the purest of minds can access the net. Firewalls will prevent uninvited guests from entering.

*

While inside of the Ether, spamming, flaming, trolling, virus encryption, and hacking are prohibited. Those caught trying any of the above will be Banned.

*

Once Banned, you may never enter the Ether again. Banishment is the harshest of punishments one can attain from the Moderators. Banishment, to be banned, is Ether Death.

*

Other punishable acts, such as abuse of the Ether's divine, insult or injury to the Ether or abuse towards fellow Ether users will cause for Moderators to take appropriate action as they see fit such as limitations to Ether privileges and temporary suspension.

*

The Moderators are of the highest authority in the Ether. Their word is law. Rules in the Ether can be altered or changed at the will of the Moderators.

*

When outside of the Ether, Ethernet is not to be discussed with outside resources. Recruitment of a nonmember must be approved first through the Moderators. If word of discussion and/or recruitment on behalf of Ethernet has been cast as blame upon you, immediate banishment will be placed without trial. Falsely accusing another member of this act will also cause for immediate banishment.

*

Ethernet was created to act as an escape. Those who tarnish all that is divine are Trojans in the world. They are against all that is the Ether.

*

The Trojans are to be destroyed.

*

Long live Ethernet. Long live the Ether.