Chapter 3

Axel took the sucker and plopped it in my mouth without say then stood up and said "well im gonna go outside and have a smoke,you two better keep and eye on her and dont do anything stupid"he said sturnly looking and Michael and Jason.

To bad for them im gonna have some with them.(not in that way lol). Igrabbed the end of the sucker stick facing the bar leaning on my left elbow.i put my flipflops on the ground next to me and took the sucker out and started to lick it.

I finshed that sucker then asked for another one and started to lick that one also. this is where my fun begins.

Up and down and up and down. over and over again. the n i put it in my mouth moving it around with my tounge as i spoke to the guys (george , Jason , micheal) "did you guys know...*suck the spit* that i really love suckeerrrsssss"i extended the word sucker to show how much i love them.

They were staring at me wide eyed and a smiling Mike. "I love sucking on them and slurping up all the juices they make" i sucked alittle more "but you know what my favorite part about it is??" they leaned in alittle and Jason licked his lips.

"my favorite part... is licking it" i licked a little with the tip of my tounge then looked at them. "i love licking all around them and from top to bottom until its all gone" i said as i stuck it back in my mouth to suck on it more. All of a sudden i heard a moan come from behind me .

We all turned our heads torwards the moan and Axel was standin there wide eyed, lips slightly parted, breathing heavy and jaws clenched. George leaned over the bar and put his head next to mine and whispered in my ear "I think your dog wants you to lick something else" and i emediatly blushed and chewed the sucker really fast then threw it over the counter as Axel made his way to us.

When he got to us he stood next to me gave me a confused look then shook his head and sat back on the bar. he turned sideways and layed down on the bar.His knees were bent hands behind his head eyes closed.his head was rigt next to where i was face(streight).

George spoke "why do you have to use the bar to sleep you always do this." he complained

I giggled a little but soon stopped when Axel smirked. his eyes were closed obviously trying to sleep. Lazy bum. I built up some courage and quietly asked George if I could have another sucker and he didn't even answer only smiled then gave me one and I put it in my mouth slurping the juices.

about 3minutes later I heard a slight snore and looked down to see Axel sleeping I turned my head to ask Mikey and Jason "hey guys how long does he usu-" when I actually looked no one was there.I guess they left and I didn't even know.

P.S. Picture of Jason on side >>>