PRANK & TRAINING

Alex's pov

talking with her wolf

(Alex)

'I have to kiss Quinn. Kiss ....mmmmh like a peck or full on make out.'

(Wolf)

'Yes, Alex kiss. Probably a peck, but you can always go for more. I know I would I mean if I was the human I would be all over him.'

(Alex)

'Ha, well I guess I will have to kiss him for the both of us.'

(Wolf)

Well don't just stand here talking to me, go and find him already, jeez.

And, back to Alex…….

I wonder how I am going to get him to kiss me. Maybe I should get him to take me out. Maybe see a movie and just maybe I can get a goodnight kiss. Hummm, let's see I think he's in the kitchen, I mean he is a male wolf after all.

As, I am walking to the kitchen I hear a piercing scream. The scream is so familiar. I follow the screaming sound till I am upstairs. I look around and see…………Andrew, Cady, and Egon jumping around like maniacs. I continue to watch them silently as they haven’t noticed my presence yet. I watched them for 20 minutes. There just playing Just Dance 4. Idiots I think to myself. I cough to get their attention it doesn’t seem to work. I stomp my foot….nope nothing.

Fine, they want to play that way!!!!!!! I went to the kitchen and grabbed a package of Oreos, took out the middle and replaced it with toothpaste. Then, I proceeded to grab the box of bagels we had and filled them in with mayonnaise. Behind the kitchen door I taped a bull horn so if anyone slams the door it would give them a nice little ring. I grab all the delicious food I’ve prepared and place it neatly on a bowl. ‘SNACKS ARE ON THE TABLE EAT UP WE HAVE TRAING TO DO”!

I smile to myself as I hear them coming down. Quietly I go up to my room and change into something comfortable to practice in. it’s not long before I hear the bull horn go off and many howling and screaming go on. Laughing I make my way to the back yard after ten minutes. Many of my pack are out here already dressed and ready. Some of the three pack members of my ex family are there. I hope they ate and drank there liquid and are ready for a practice like no other.

 “I hope you are all ready for this training’’. “By the end of this you are all going to be dead tried”.

One of the members from the other pack laugh “please honeys, what can you do, to make us that tired’.

 I smirked “just wait and see”!!

**************************************************************
Hey guys. Took me a while but I’m trying to figure what I’m going to do with this story. I don’t want to make it like the rest of the rejected mate stories. So I’m trying to somehow add different twists and turns to it. SO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!! (You guys can follow me on instagram (khrys_tina) to see when I’m working on or uploading a chapter)