Love, Life, and Stereotypical Teenagers:Part 10- Hanna

You meet some of Hannas family in this chaper!! ;D

----

Hanna

"are you mad at Logan?" Skylar asked me.

"no." i said, it sounds weird, but i actually wasnt sure If i was mad at him or not.

"okay just wondering." she said. I dropped her off at her house and she ran off into her small house. I sighed. "back to my crazy family." i said to myself. I arrived at my house a few minutes later. I slowly pulled myself out of my van, and up the driveway. I fumbled with my keys for a while, looking for the one that would open the front door. "maybe i should see if its open..." i thought to myself. I turned the nob and pushed. The door opened, and i immediatly was maulled by two three year olds. They where the little kids that my family babysits. Abbey and Tyler. Really the last thing we need is more kids in the house, but i dont really live here anymore. Its not really up to me.

I walked over into the family room where Alex and Kurt were playig video games. "we've almost...beat the level!" kurt said.

"and hullo to you to." i told him.

"hi sis." alex said to me.

"im leaving for collage in a few days, better love me while you can!" i said, teasing them. I ruffled Alexs hair.

"hey! Dont do that!" he said, and smoothned it down again. I laughed.

"wheres mom?" i asked them.

"dunno." kurt said. He was very into his video games.

"ah, well that figures." i said to myself. "so whatcha playin?" i asked them.

"mario kart!!" kurt said with a smile. It was one of his favorite games. He almost always won. Only when he played me, he lost.

"cool. Im gonna go find mom. Can you guys watch Abbey and Tyler for me?"

"sure. Duckys in the kitchen, he might know where mom is." alex answered me.

"okay thanks!" duckys their older brother, my younger. He just started high school. His names actually Donald, but he somehow got stuck with the nickname 'Ducky'.

"hi Ducky. Im back." i said, greeting him.

"oh hello." Ducky said wearily. He looked up from his computer and pushed his thick rimmed glasses up his nose.

"whatcha doin?" i said, reading over his shoulder.

"a report." he said, brushing his long black shaggy hair out of his eyes. He maybe a nerd, but hes super cute (in a non weird way of course)

"sounds fun." i said sarcastcally.

"yea its not. Moms upstairs folding clothes." Ducky told me.

"okay, thanks!" i said. I ran up the stairs, on a hunt for mom.

----

Yay! Another part up! Thanks to the peeps who take the time to read my story. (: okay so im thinking about doing an interview with some of the characters from my story! I'd ask them questions, and theyd answer, if you know what i mean. What do you guys think? Leave any questions in the comments, and do you think i should do the interview? Thanks! ~Sara