Nosh Wedding

A/N: Well, here's the first special chapter. Nosh are getting married first cos that's what I feel like doing. And they got engaged first so, it makes sense lol. Anyway, hope you all like this, and enjoy!

~Banana

Niall's POV
"Nialler, calm down love, everything will be okay," Mum said soothingly, her Irish accent still strong. I bit my lip, looking up nervously. It was the morning of my wedding day, December 14th, 2014. The day Josh and I first met three years ago.

"What if Josh changes his mind? What if he decides I'm not good enough for him, or that he doesn't want to be with a guy? What if he-" I fretted and she covered my mouth softly.

"None of that will happen because I've seen the way he looks at you darling. You and the twins are the most important things in his life, there is no way he will ever leave you. I bet you right now he's freaking out right now thinking the exact things you're thinking," she said matter-of-factly and I smiled amused, thinking of his panicked expression.

"Yeah, okay," I said, starting to wind down. I took a deep breath and looked into the mirror, trying to calm down. I was already in my tux, a simple yet elegant gold and white one with a baby blue handkerchief in the pocket. I had my father's silver bracelet clasped around my wrist, my great- granddad's pocket watch in my pants pocket.

Greg moved behind me, an encouraging, proud smile on his face. "My baby brother is getting married today," he said proudly and I flushed. I turned to look at him and smiled nervously. I kept fidgeting and he set his hands on my shoulders.

"You're going to be amazing out there. I understand the feeling, same thing happened when I married Denise. But I got through, because I was marrying the love of my life. Today, you're marrying yours. You and Josh are going to last a lifetime, maybe more. Relax, Ni," he said supportively and I smiled, my shoulders relaxing.

"Thanks Greg, for everything," I said softly and he hugged me tightly. "Of course baby brother. Now, we have about 30 minutes before you're walking down the isle. Why did you want a morning wedding?" he asked and I shrugged.

"All my favourite conversations are made in the a.m. It's where Josh and I always felt the closest, when we could talk about everything and nothing. I just like the morning," I said, smiling faintly. Greg nodded, looking thoughtful.

"It's also the time of Air, so that makes sense," Louis's voice said, startling me. I looked over at him, seeing him dressed nicely in his tux holding the 6 month old Aaron in his arms, also dressed in a cute little tux.

The baby was squirming, wanting to be set down. He had just started to stand, bouncing in place occasionally. Alex and Anna just started to walk, being about 7 months old, about 2 weeks ago. Ana walked first, and whilst Josh would deny it, he got extremely teary eyed as she took her first shaky steps toward him, falling on his feet. Alex walked three days later, walking to me. I won't deny it, I cried.

"Guess that does make sense. Is everything ready?" I asked, my nerves coming back. Louis smiled, setting the baby on the floor and letting him crawl to Mum.

"Everything is perfectly fine, everyone is in place, and you're walking in about 20 minutes. Josh is as anxious as you, pacing back and forth. It wasn't until Harry brought in Alex and Anna that he finally let people talk to him and calm him down," he said amused and I giggled lightly.

"Guess what. In 15 minutes when you're walking down that aisle, everything going through your mind will be gone. Insignificant. And in 2 months when it's my turn to walk down that aisle, you'll be telling me the exact same speech, and I won't believe a damn word," he said off handedly and I laughed for real.