Starbucks

Ariana's P.O.V.

As I get out of bed , I go to the bathroom to do my usual routine I was brush my teeth, wash my face and take a shower..

15 mins later

I get out the shower and wrap the towel around my body to find my outfit for today , I walk in my closet and simply pick out a some blue Jean high waisted shorts with a white tank top and some flats.

After I get dressed I go downstairs and grab a granola bar and eat, after I'm done I go do my hair , I decided to wear my hair down and curly with some twists. After I'm done I go back downstairs to grab my keys and my purse, I make sure I have everything before I leave out the house , luckily I do and I leave and lock the door behind me.

I get in my car , put my seatbelt on and I drive to Starbucks.

*****

Justin's P.o.v

I wake up and go shower after about 25 mins I get out the shower and go to my closet to find my outfit for today , I picked out some black skinny jeans , a white shirt , and my black vans after I put my clothes on , I go brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk downstairs and fix me a bowl of cereal after I'm done eating I decide to go to Starbucks so I grab my phone and keys and lock the door behind me before walking out.

I get in my car and drive to Starbucks.

~~~~~
Ariana's P.o.v

I arrive at Starbucks and get out the car making sure to lock it. As I walk into Starbucks , I can see that there isn't a long line so I go to the counter and try to decide on what I want to get.

Justin's P.o.v

After about 10 mins I arrive at Starbucks and park my car, I get out of my car and go inside to reveal  that there isn't a long line and there's a pretty girl standing at the counter with curls who looks like she trying to decide on what she wants. I go and stand behind her.

Ariana's P.o.v

I finally decide on what I want.

Cashier ~Hi , welcome to

Starbucks what can I get for you today?

May I have a medium Frappuccino please.

Cashier ~Will that be all for you today?

Yes ma'am that'll be all.

Cashier ~Okay that will be $5.23

I look in my purse to pay for the Frappuccino and holy crap I forgot to get my card off my dresser...

Justin's P.o.v

I can see that the cutie infront of me might have forgotten her money at home so I offer to pay for her

Here you go ma'am, I give her $10 and told her to keep the change.

Ariana's P.o.v

Cashier ~ Here's your Frappuccino , have a good day.