NIALL SHORT IMAGINE

You and Niall are just good friends . you both were walking on a bridge near Niall's house.

The river flowing under the bridge was not deep , people living around his house used to go there and play in the water.

You wanted to play but Niall was afraid because he thought that you'd drown and die. Niall was talking on the phone , standing pretty away from you and the bridge you were standing on while you decided to jump down the bridge. "NOOO" Niall screamed and ran towards the bridge.

"(Y/N) .. (y/N) " he kept on repeating your name and calling you out . Tears streaming down his face.

*10 mins later*

You walked over to Niall from the other end of the bridge saying "Niall." With a smile on your face. He ran up to you and held you tight on your arms .

You: ouch! Niall this hurts. Leave.

Niall: right. Do you know how much it hurts me right now when you jumped down this damn bridge.

You: well .. It was fun. And im not dead.

Niall: fun? (Y/n) this is not fun damn it.

You: why are you screaming?

Niall: because you could've died . I care about you.

I love you god damn it.

You: you what? Umm..

Niall: yes. I love you. I brought you here because i wanted to tell you this. I adore you.

There was silence for 1 min when Niall decided to let go off you and go back in home but you stopped him. "Im sorry" you said. "Hmm. Dont be" he replied looking down on the ground. You walked over to him , held his face in your hands and gave him a passionate kiss.