Not over.

I laid in the hospital and I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and I saw blonde locks I smiled. "Hello Draco." Yawned stretching my arms. "Oh Angelica your awake. I'll get madam pumphry."Draco said running away. I looked down to see my sleeves unfolded. I always fold my sleeve. I was about to grab it but someone stopped me. "Don't leave it as is." Draco said I nodded soon being let free.

I limped to the great hall. I arrived and everyone cheered. Harry ran to me hugging me. "Thank god your okay." He said. My arms slowly lifted and wrapped around him. "I could say the same to you. We did good Harry. Even if being on opposing team." I whispered. "I'd hate to break it up but I have an announcement." Dumbledor said. I nodded and Draco helped me to my seat next to him.

I held his hand. "Cedric diggory was a brave man. And me not telling you what happened is an insult on his death. But he was kills by Voldemort." I stopped listening hating to relive the moment. Tears slipped down my cheek I wiped them. "I am a Slytherin. I am cunning. " I said to myself. I shall never be weak.

He soon ended the speech and everyone said there goodbyes and I sat there looking around. How is it already the end and I know who I am. "So Angelica I was thinking you'd come to the Malfoy manner. " Draco asked scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm going with Harry. I know I am a you know and I have to act as though everything is okay." I said holding his hand. He slowly nodded.

"If weasley tries anything I mean anything. You could always come to me." He said "his names Ron and I love him I do. But me and him can't be together. But he is my best friend. So is Hermionie." I said looking at Draco who nodded understanding me. But I was lying to myself Hermionie hates me she wants Ron not George. "The prophesy shows that the Slytherin princess will return in her 4th year. And here I am." I smiled and he hugged me. "We may be Slytherins but we have feelings to. " Draco said. "Malfoy I'd like to speak to my sister." Harry said Draco let me go I kissed his cheek. I walked to Harry.

"No matter the depth of trouble we get In we will have the best stories to tell." I smiled at him when I heard his laugh. "Oh you will get in more trouble Slytherin princess." He hugged my shoulders. I looked up and I saw Ron looking at me. "Excuse me Harry." I said. I walked straight towards Ron who looked confused and looked around to see if I was walking to a Slytherin.

"Ron weasley. I am sorry for calling you by your sir name and causing you pain. But you hurt me first and all I know how to do is return it back." I smiled at him. "I know I should be the one saying sorry. I did cheat. I do love you Angelica. But it no longer feels right." Ron said looking down. "I understand. I will be with Harry during this time. But you will be my best friend. Even you hermionie." I said turning to see her listening in. I am the best liar. Once she makes the wrong move I will hurt her. She walked over confused and hugged me and so did Harry we all hugged eachother and I let go. Looking at Draco crabbe and goyal. I had other three friends and three other. I'm always in a group of 4. "I should go the prince awaits." I said Turing my head to Draco who was fooling around. "For a bad guy he does have a big heart. He just afraid to show it." I looked at my best friends and hugged them one last time before walking to Draco. Once I got there I turned to see Harry smiling. I smiled back then turned to Draco who hugged me and was smiling down at me. I turned around hoping Harry saw and he did all three of them surprised

I make Draco who he really is. The sweet boy hiding inside. "Draco it's time to go" I whispered and he nodded waving by to crabbe and goyel. We walked our room and there awaited Draco's father Lucius Malfoy. I held Draco. "Is she coming along." He asked ignoring me. "No father she is going with her brother. And I think she should. She doesn't want people knowing about the mark. " Draco said. His father proud he is being a man and taking charge. "So when will the wedding date be set." His father asked. "Wedding.?!!" I shouted. "Yes you and Draco shall be wed." His father snapped at my yelling. "I didn't sign up for this." I said. "Well then you know now so think on it." Mr. Malfoy said and left. I walked to the bed and sat down. "We haven't even went on one date." I said to Draco. "Well you did turn me down on let say three." He shrugged "but who's counting." He laughed sarcastically. "Not fair you were and asshole to me and my brother. Mostly my brother and I have I mean had a boyfriend." I said to him he shook his and too my hand to the train. "Time to go home." He said smiling. I looked down. Where is my home.