Chapter 8: He is here

katniss poV

I let Rose play in the meadow. I hunt and advise Rose not to go far the fence.

Rose poV

I was to tract the beautiful butterfly and i realise i was missing in the meadow. I don't know where to go. I sitted on the big tree and cried for help. When a man came, " Catnip?" Then i look at him and he shocked. " Sorry, I bet your my bestfriend. Are you lost?" he aske me.

"yes, sir... My mommy is hunting every tuesday, friday and sunday here at the meadow. She told me not to go far." I told him while wiping my tears. He take my hand and asked me where is my home. Then when i see my mommy waiting me the fence. She is looked worried. I run to her and she gasped when he see the man.

Katniss Pov

After i hunt, I look for Rose near the Fence but she is nowhere to be found. I feel worried.  Then i see A man with a seam look walking with my daughter who is wiping her tears. She run to me i i hug her tightly. Then the man appear in my front i gasped of what i've seen.

...

...

....

...

...

....

...

....

it is GALE.

" Hello, Why are you here?" I ask

" To visit you and Peeta" he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really thankful for reading my book pls read my other book " True Identity" 

Please vote and comment! <3