My Hometown

I ran quickly-my legs began to hurt, I couldn't possibly run anymore-blood dripping as I ran, my hands scarred with painful memories of this journey. This journey.
I fell to the ground, crying, I've hoped and wished too much, all for nothing. My dreams will never come true. No matter how hard I try, I know today is the end, the screams of those innocent people, "Why did I even try?" I hysterically screamed, tears rushing down my face, "Maybe, maybe one day," I looked at my hand, I couldn't believe what I was seeing;

I quickly got up, "I'm a human!" and before I knew it, I was laughing-screaming-happy- I still had time, I could save My family!.

I knew what to do, why would I just sit there and watch my family die?! I was going to save the world! I ran quickly, faster than during any fitness test I've ever taken. The woods were filled with darkness-every step led to another scratch from the branches-cuts from the shattered glass scars-from everything, everywhere.

"Almost the-" I stood there in shock, It was to late... "Why did I even try? I knew this would happen!"
I cried until I saw my family making gestures for me to come over, "You know what," I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I felt air headed, "I can't anymore! I'm not a hero and I never was!"
I shouted at Darkrai, "I didn't even do anything on the Pokemon journey! I wasn't the one who did all the hard work. So, does that make me a hero? No! And I'll never be one!" I shouted even louder, purposely just so my family could hear, "You want a hero? Go find Mudkip!" I stated, holding back tears, "I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry," I turned away slowly, beginning to walk away, "Darkrai! I want to join your team! I want to show everyone what I'm worth, especially Mudkip!" I said crossing my arms, "Hmm,You say so?" Darkrai came out of a dark hole, "I'll only believe you after you kill someone," Darkrai revealed an evil smile, "Your dad," I stood there, looking at my dad frowning, thinking about the right choice, my dad had always been there for me, but still, "I'll do it," Darkrai handed me a dagger covered in blood from the previous victims, "I'm so sorry," I raised the dagger slowly and my arm approached my dad quickly, that was when I snapped, "I'm not doing it," I threw the dagger on the ground, Darkrai came up to me, "Then I'll do it," he snatched the dagger from the ground, pointing it at my dad, and then, my life was over in a flash.

I could still hear the ambulances, the people shouting, everything, I was just happy to know that my family was safe.

But if I'm dead how am I writing this? It isn't Aqua who's writing, it's Umbreon, thank Aqua for dying for you people today.

My sister & I both closed the diary, "Wow! I can't believe this," I said, "Yeah, a longtime ago, A different Family lived here, The whole world was almost destroyed by a monster, ETC" My sister said, "And she, Aqua was the one who saved us,"
We put the diary on our bookshelf, "Let's never throw it away!" I said, "Yeah!" She replied.

"Please keep it forever." Aqua's voice echoed

THE END?