Part 3

Caelans pov

after stepping out of the classroom I followed Tia threw the corridor towards the exit. Her converse produced a light squelch as she took each step and I smiled gently to myself. Tia did not seem like the sort of girl to advertise herself to others. I liked that. My own style was rather plain too. As a vampire, I did not like attracting attention to myself, it seemed wolves didn't want to either. She turned suddenly, almost making me fall into her and she raised her eyebrow. She looked hot doing that.

"errr - were you daydreaming or summet?" she asked.

"um-hm think so." i said giving her a cocky smile.

"you think? Really?"

"yh."

We laughed. It was strange,the fact I liked her. The fact, I, the guy with fangs liked the girl with fur! Then about 20 meters back (according to my hearing) there was a shout " oi!! You! Tia!"

We turned. In front of u's now stud a brunette girl, a wolf. Glued to her side was another wolf, a male, with a soft smirk on his face , emerald bright green eyes and pale honeyish coloured brown hair. He looked just like Male Tia. His muscular sort of stance softened when he saw Tia he flashed her a grin of white teeth, nudged her (she gently shoved him back) then turned to me. He half smirked - half grinned and then with a husky voice extended his hand to shake mine. I shooked it and he winced at the feel of my cool skin. He turned and whispered in my ear, "Dont worry vamps, im like easy going. the fact your not dead with Tia stood right next to you is enough for me to like you."      i gave a silent laugh. "Cheers." i said cooly. We both stepped back, both girls staring at us like goons. We smiled at them, and i noted the guy had gone back to smirking. I guessed given time, we would both be good friends.

Ellise and the girl had already quit staring at us guys and The girl already had tia in a hug. My mind was racing, had these two not seen eahover for a year or something?! I looked across at brody and almost laughed. He had a an expression of someone who was confused, shocked, disgusted and yet glad of something. Strange. I looked over at him quickly and mouthed 'why?'. The answer I received didnt really say much. He just shrugged. Then he flashed a cocky smile. Yep, we would get along. Then it clicked. Neither of these wolves had leaped away from me, or tried to kill me. They didn't mind me. My thoughts were muted as tia tugged my arm gently. "she was still grinning at the brunette. Ellise had dark hair the colour of chocolate that fell into curls around her face. She was beautiful. Like all werewolves. Brody was handsome. Like all werewolves. I was handsome too - vampire thing.

Ellise twisted her Pale blue eyes to me "so leech," she said still smiling,"what's your name?"

Before I could even speak, tia's heavenly voice filled the air "caelan, my new friend. Caelan this is Ellise my best friend-"

She was about to say more when I jumped in "thought Isaac was your best mate?"

She chewed her lip slightly"yeah - we r all best friends really, but we are all completely different!"

"absolutely! And this, by the way, this is brody my mate." ellise said her words full of a proudness as she tugged the pale brown haired mans sleeve, . Mate? I would have to ask tia about that later. I glanced at tia. She was looking bored but the second ellise stopes speaking she jumped in, "caelan and I are going for a run! Speak at lunch?"

Ellise slumped slightly but still smiled, brody smirked. "right then you two! Better get going then? See you at lunch!" she said twisting herself round while pulling brodys sleeve. She winked at tia - making her blush slightly. Why? I looked at brody he looked like he was torn between smirking and laughing but before he did either He merely turned and continued to walk with Ellise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! 3 days i think it took to make? inoo its short but what do you think of tia and brody? let me know? upload again soon! xx

comments plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx