Chapter 13

Edited 6/2/2014

It's been four days since everything with my parents everything with Harry and Niall happened and I refuse to talk to anyone. Every morning I wake up early and just head to class without waiting for anyone. I switched my seats in all my classes so I'm no where near Niall, during music Mr. Clyde has given me permission to work in a studio room so I'm not near anyone when it's lunchtime I go to my room and eat and durning gym I talk to Allie, she knows about everything going on and she tried to get me to talk to everyone but i just didn't want to.

"So do you wanna do something tonight? We can go shopping or go to movies have a girls day? Or we can get everyone together and watch movies?" Allie asked hopeful as we put our stuff away in our locker. I shook my head at the idea "Nah I think I'm going to study in the library, plus I'm not ready to talk yet. At least I don't think so." I smiled as I locked my locker to show her I was okay. She nodded, "Okay well call me if you change your mind." She then grabbed her bag and waved to me leaving me alone to pack up and head to the library. Ever since the whole jealousy thing with Harry I've put more time into studying I just don't want to talk about what happened. I just wish it was a dream.

As I arrived at the library I smiled and waved to the librarian before going to the usual back table I sit at every time I came here. I took out my notes from all my classes and plugged my headphones into my phone and started studying but I couldn't get Allie's question out of my head and I couldn't get all my friends out of my head. I kept looking at my phone wishing it would just go off letting me know I had a text from one of my friends and not concentrating on the notes in front of me. I started to think maybe they didn't care as much.

That was until I felt the seat across from me move since my feet were leaning against it I knew someone sat down across from me. I could feel them staring at me and I didn't want to look up but I did and I regret it. Looking up at the person who I tried to avoid so much and just seeing so much pain. 

He didn't look the same, his eyes were red and puffy he looked pale and tired. His smile was gone there was no sign of a dimple on his cheeks his eyes weren't their normal green color. Harry looked as bad as I felt if not worse. I kept my eyes on him and when I was able to snap out of it I grabbed my stuff and threw it into my bag to leave. When I got up and walked by him he grabbed my wrist, "Isabel wait, please?" his voice cracked. He didn't sound the same I kept my head down and turned around in his direction. "Please Isabel talk to me, these four days have been torture not just for me but for everyone. I know I overreacted when you told me Niall was staying back also. I'm sorry you have no idea how stupid I feel I should trust you I should trust him and I'm sorry I'll never think that again but can you please just talk to me, to all of us." I kept looking at the ground and ran my hand through my hair sighing. "Please babe?" His voice cracked again at the end and I looked up at him and saw the tears in his eyes. I sighed again before walking closer to him closing the space between us and pulled him into a hug. He was shocked at first but then hugged me back squeezing me closer to him afraid to let go almost, "I'm sorry," I whispered into his neck, "I should've talked to you guys," he shook his head, "No I was an ass I deserved it I'm sorry." "It's okay babe it's the past. Lets just forget about it." I pulled away from him to look I to his eyes. He nodded then pulled me back and kissed me before I had a chance to speak. I sighed and felt better glad this whole nightmare was behind us.

"Guys is everything okay now?" A voice called from behind a nearby bookcase. I looked at Harry questioningly, "Yea you guys can come out now." He laughed and that's when I saw Perrie, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, Danielle, and Eleanor come out from behind the book case. "Thank god you talked to him I was about to die of BellieBear deprivation," Louis said loudly before hugging me tightly. "Yea next time you fight with Harry don't take it out on us," Liam laughed as everyone agreed and hugged me into a group hug except for Harry and Niall. I looked at everyone and smiled before looking over at Harry who nodded his head toward Niall. I sighed as everyone let go of me before walking over to Niall, "Hey," I said quietly when I got over to him. Just like Harry Niall didn't look like the same Niall I knew his eyes weren't their bright blue that they always were they were dull and puffy. "Hi," he crocked. I looked up at him then hugged him. I sighed in relief when he hugged me back, "I'm sorry I ignored you Nialler," I whispered blinking back the tears that were threatening to spill over. He pressed his face in the crook of my neck, "It's okay," he whispered back, "Just please don't do it again," I nodded not trusting my voice. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"So now that everything is good how about we go watch a movie like old times and plan what time we're going to meet for the party on Saturday?" Eleanor spoke up. I looked at her and nodded, "That sounds like a perfect idea." She smiled as the three girls walked toward me and pulled me toward the door grabbing my bag on the way out, "I miss our little Izzy's voice," Perrie sighed as we walked to the dorm room with the boys behind us.

"I missed your voices too guys, so much." I smiled and turned around to face the boys. "You guys are the bestest friends ever." "We know," Louis said, "but I don't know how long you four." Our smiles disappeared as we looked at the five boys exchanged glances. "Guys I think we should run," Dani whispered. We all nodded. We took a couple steps back then began to run from the guys. "Oh no you don't!" Louis yelled before I heard loud steps catching up to us. I heard Eleanor scream as Louis caught up to her then I heard Dani's scream followed by Perrie's scream. Oh no then I felt four pair of hands grab my waist, "You can't get away from your boyfriend and your best friend babe." Harry whispered which was followed by Niall's laugh. I looked up at them and smiled but something about Niall's appearance still seemed off.

And I was going to figure it out one way or another.

************************

Follow Isabel on Instagram:
@isabelrosefields

Follow Niall on Instagram:
@niall_lmbyh (l is a lowercase L)

Follow Harry on Instagram:
@harry_lmbyh 
(l is a lowercase L)

Okay so I know I am terrible at updating and a horrible person but these couple weeks have been super busy with spending time with my family before I go off to college and the fact that I had the hugest writers block but I promise I'm gonna update more often every Monday there will be an update unless I say so. But please give me some constructive criticism!! I feel like I'm writing for no reason...

But on a brighter note One direction one all their awards they were nominated for plus the single category that Harry was nominated for and I'm so proud of the boys!! I just wished I could've go e to one of their concerts while they were here in America but there will be more times in the future hopefully!

Follow Vote Comment Add to reading list! 

Love you all! 

-anna xx 

FOLLOW ME ON;

instagram; britishirishdirection94

twitter; annajessenia1D

for more from me(: including outfit designs for the chapters and more(: