Chapter 1

Song of the chapter – This Life (Sons of Anarchy theme tune)

Chapter 1

The air was stuffy at the clubhouse as Tara arrived with her two children, Abel of which was not biologically hers and Thomas, Abel was around 2 years of age, Thomas was barely a year and was born when Jax was in Stockton Jail for 14 months after being caught selling guns.
They shared the same blonde hair and blue eyes of their father, Tara’s husband. He was the President of the Sons of Anarchy MC, The redwood original charter where it all started; Jax Teller was infamous for his charm and good looks but lately it was his obnoxious explosive attitude to life that caught everyone’s attention even though he had everything to live for, Tara had become aware of this but every day showed more likenesses of Gemma Teller, Jax’s mother.
Accepting the killing and shooting, the calming drugs and cigarettes and the comforting bottle of whiskey and overall letting most things slide, Tara however had a legit job as a Doctor in Charming’s hospital and spent most of her time there, trying to stay clear of the clubs antics.

“See you later, love you” Jax kissed his wife on the lips, then his sons on their forehead and headed to the table of the reaper where the club members gathered and voted, talked and dealt with love, life and loss. Tara was a pretty woman with brown hair and brown eyes, small pink lips and a straight nose to accompany her pale straight face on her small thin body, She’d always been Jax’s teen love and soul mate, Jax was the complete opposite, he was tall at 6’2 and built, his now short blonde hair had been gelled back to reveal pretty blue eyes, a long strong nose and considerably thick, attractive lips for a man, his features were muscled and built like a leader.
“Love you too baby, I’m gonna head off can you wait with them till the new minder gets here, she’s late” Tara sighed whilst looking pointedly at her husband
“Yeah no problem, I have the money and everything here anyway...have a good day babe” he smiled, turning and walking his wife out, the guys that were already there waved her off and played with the children she had just kissed and left before waving off Tigg, Chibs and Bobby.

Tigg was tall and considerably good looking, at around 5’9, his fetish for Hispanic and Latino women didn’t help when it came to trying to have a normal conversation with one, he had thick black curly hair, sitting above thick eyebrows and piercing blue eyes, his lips were thin and outlined by a black goatee and moustache and his nose was almost triangular but fit his face and appearance accordingly.
Chibs was sergeant of the MC, a thin, muscled Scottish man with small brown eyes, a long bony nose and thick lips also outlined with a moustache and beard, Chibs sported battle scars or in other words large scars up his cheeks from the notorious and now dead IRA President, Jimmy O’Fellon after he stole Chibs’ wife and daughter.
The IRA was the gun running terrorist organisation that SAMCRO associated with to buy and sell guns however the Real IRA (RIRA) Were the ones that up-kept and continued their work but for more money and for more of a profit.
Then there was the Vice President of the Sons, Bobby Elvis or Robert Munson, He was a large man at a small height of 5’6 with long frizzy hair and a longer beard, he had an almost piggy look to him, the upturned nose and chubby, reddened cheeks that were stained by the remnants of the sun.

“Who’s the chick” Tigg asked, puffing on a cigarette as he watched the woman on a Harley pull into the ending spot next to his he stared at her for a second, bewildered and confused as he was brought up to believe woman drove big safe cars and cooked and cleaned and became nurses and artists and whatnot so it was rare for him to see such beautiful delicate creatures riding manly vehicles and be as strong and independent as she looked getting off the bike, He sat on the bench at the back with his feet on the table opposite, a bottle of Heineken between his feet at 10am
“That’s the kids’ new nanny I think” Jax replied, sitting on the opposing table with his youngest son on his knee, giggling with him.
“Tara hired her to stay close to the clubhouse because of all the home invasions” he continued before he began cooing into the face of his baby boy, A car pulled in opposite and Lyla climbed out with three kids, Opie’s son and Daughter and her own son, Piper.
Lyla was a porn star, her most famous title was being a saffron sister with Ima, another porn star that had wrecked many lives of the members of the club house including Lyla’s, she Married Opie but he was murdered in Stockton 4 months back, leaving her with 3 kids and a terrible job that she resented.
Lyla was thin and tall with curled blonde hair, her hair was parted down the middle fashionably and her make-up was light on her cute and delicate features, she had become part of the family at the clubhouse and she was thankful.
“Hey guys, Ugh Jax, can I leave the kids with the nanny I mean Tara told me I could if I pay her” Lyla approached Everyone, turning her head to Jackson and nipping the skin on Thomas’ face lightly,
“Yea sure, this is her now” He pointed towards the curvy woman that had remained faceless as she retrieved her things from the back of her bike.